The A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Limited (popularly known as Mahesh Bank) is India’s premier Urban Co-operative Banking Institution. The Bank has attained this premier position without compromising the spirit of co-operative principles, while at the same time striving to assimilate and implement newer methods of work organization and management, with a firm commitment to its objectives.
The A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd., a leading Multi State Scheduled Co-op. Urban Bank in South India, with a business mix of about Rs.2000 crores, with a net work of 39 Branches spread across 3 states (Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan).
With the recent notification the Mahesh Bank is inviting applications for the Positions of Clerk-cum-Cashiers in its various branches:
Name of the vacancies notified: Clerk-cum-Cashiers
Number of Expected Vacancies: 100 numbers
Reservation Rules: As per normal banking norms
Important dates to reckon:
- Starting date for Online Registration: 05-June-2013
- Closing date for Online Registration: 25-June-2013
- Date for payment of Application Fees: 05-June-2013 to 25-June-2013
- Date of Objective Written Examination: 11-Aug-2013
Pay Scale & Probation:
Selected candidates will be placed at a Branch / Office of the Bank anywhere in India on Probation for a period of one year. The emoluments during the period of probation will be approximately Rs.10000 per month. After completion of Probation Period the candidates will receive emoluments with a CTC of Rs.13790 per month.
- The candidate must have a Graduation in any discipline.
- The candidate should have passed all subjects in the First Attempt only.
- The candidate should have adequate knowledge of operating computers
- The candidate should have knowledge on MS-Office and Internet Usage
The candidate must have attained a minimum of 21 years and should not have crossed 28 years as on 30-Apr-2013. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST candidates as per norms.
- The applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs. 500.00 by means of NEFT from any bank.
- The account details for NEFT are: Account No: 13079, Account type: Current Account, Account Name: APMCUB LTD CLERICAL RECRUITMENT – 2013 A, IFSC Code: APMC0000006
- The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Written Test (Objective Type) and Personal Interview.
- The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by e-mails only.
- The exams will be conducted at Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam and Guntur Centers only.
- After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
How to apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply online through the web portal of A.P. Mahesh Bank at www.apmaheshbank.com
- The applicant need to submit online application and remit requisite fees by NEFT and must retain the hard copy of application for future reference
- No hard copy should be sent at this time to the bank recruitment cell
- The applicant must upload his signature and photograph at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form
- Incomplete or wrong information may lead to disqualification of the candidate
- Email is mandatory for Online Registration. No correspondence will be made to candidates by any other means.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh