ON THE BEHALF ON PREMIER SCHEDULE A MINI RATNA PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKING, providing Warehousing Facilities and Logistic support to Agriculture sector and other Notified commodities; All India Management Association (AIMA) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee, Accountant, Junior Technical Assistant and Assistant Engineer.
Selected Management Trainees will have to undergo for one year training. On completion of one year training successfully, they shall be absorbed in the Corporation on regular pay scale of Senior Assistant Manager in their respective fields. Accountant and Jr. Technical Assistant shall be appointed initially under probation for one year. Assistant Engineer shall be appointed under Civil Stream.
- Opening Date for applying Online: December 11, 2013
- Last Date for applying Online: January 14, 2014
- Last Date of receipt of duly completed Print out of Online Application: January 18, 2014
- Dispatch of Admit Cards by post to provisionally eligible candidates: February 15, 2014
- Availability of Admit Cards on the website: February 15, 2014
- Date of Written Examination (Tentative): March 02, 2014
- Declaration of Result: March 10, 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Management Trainee (General): 17 posts
- Management Trainee (Accounts): 7 posts
- Accountant: 17 posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant: 107 posts
- Assistant Engineer: 10 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 158
Upper Age Limit as on January 14, 2014:
- Management Trainee (General and Accounts), and Jr. Technical Assistant: 28 years
- Accountant, and Assistant Engineer: 30 years
Pay Scale: IDA Pattern
- Management Trainee (General and Accounts): Rs.20600-46500/-
- Accountant and Assistant Engineer: Rs. 16400-40500/-
- Jr. Technical Assistant: Rs. 10500-28690/-
- Management Trainee (General): Degree with first class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management.
- Management Trainee (Accounts): Degree with first class Master of Business Administration in Finance OR A pass in final examinations of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India OR in Associate Company Secretary from recognized institution
- Accountant: B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department
- Jr. Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
- Assistant Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering
Selection Process: Through ALL INDIA Written Test, followed by Interview
Selected candidates will have to shall have to furnish a bond at the time of joining, In case the selected leave the corporation during the training period/ probation period, they shall have to deposit the bond amount before leaving the corporation in the manner; Management Trainee @ Rs. 50,000/-, Accountant @ Rs. 25000/-, Jr. Technical Assistant @ Rs. 10000/-, and Assistant Engineer @ Rs. 40000/-.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of demand draft drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
For SC/ ST/ PH candidates: No Fee
Applicants are strongly suggested to write his/ her Name and the Application Number allotted, on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website. Candidates will have to take print out of completed application form having auto generated Application Number, and send it along with requested demand draft, self attested Photostat copies of documents in proof of Age, qualification and experiences, Caste certificate, and other requisite documents to the Post Box No. 4334, Kalkaji Head Post Office, New Delhi-110019, by ORDINARY POST only.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required experiences, detail selection procedure, frequently asked questions, proforma for caste and experience certificates, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from AIMA, here www.jobapply.in/mrpsujob/
Post Author: Priyanka Singh