All India Organic Farmers Society Announces Multiple Vacancies In Haryana
The establishment of All India Organic Farmers Society (AIOFS) was done for the promotion and practices of Organic Farming. AIOFS is a Leading Organization in Organic Farming and Good Agriculture Practice Area. After constitution of Organization (AIOFS) in 2007, AIOFS has trained more than 10000 farmers. AIOFS is providing Expert Services in Organic Farming and Good Agriculture Practices and providing Training to Farmers through Demonstration and Literature Distribution.
With a view to fill up various vacancies in Haryana, AIOFS is inviting competent candidature from interested mass. The details are as follows:
Details of the Positions to be Filled Up: Total Vacancies: 885 positions
1. Assistant Agriculture Officer – 786 posts – Education – 10+2 (Intermediate) – Emolument – Rs.10400 (Fixed Emolument)
2. Junior Agriculture Officer – 42 Posts – Education – Graduation in any discipline – Emolument – Rs.15300 (Fixed Emolument)
3. Senior Agriculture Officer – 21 posts – Education – BSc in Agriculture – Emolument – Rs.20600 (Fixed Emolument)
4. Account Officer – 02 posts – Education- M.Com – Emoluments – Rs.15300 (Fixed Emolument)
5. Accountant – 02 posts – Education – B.Com – Emoluments – Rs.12400 (Fixed Emolument)
6. Cashier – 02 posts – Education – B.Com – Emoluments – Rs.10400 (Fixed Emolument)
7. HR Manager – 06 posts – Education – MBA-HR – Emoluments – Rs. 20600 (Fixed Emolument)
8. Public Relation Officer – 06 Posts – Education – MBA-HR – Emoluments – Rs.20600 (Fixed Emolument)
9. Marketing Officer – 06 posts – Education – MBA-Marketing – Emoluments – Rs.20600 (Fixed Emolument)
10. Computer Operator/ Documentation Executive – 12 posts – Education – 12th with Computer Basic Knowledge – Emoluments – Rs.8000 (Fixed Emolument)
- Last date for Application form submission: 30th of October 2012
- Tentative date for examination: December 2012
Age of the candidate should be minimum of 15 years and maximum 45 years as on 1st of January 2013. Upper age limit is relaxable for deserving candidates as per norms.
- For SC/ ST: Rs.250
- For General/ BC/ OBC: Rs.400
How to Pay the Examination Fees:
- The fee can be paid in shape of Crossed Demand Draft or Postal Order in Favour of “Organic Farmers Organisation” payable at Hisar.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection process will be conducted on Merit basis and will be done with a Written Examination followed by a Personal Interview and verification of documents
How to Apply:
- The candidated can download the Application Form from the website of AIOFS at http://www.aiofsindia.com/recruitment.php
- The candidates need to fill application form completely in own handwriting (There is no need of Attestation of documents)
- The candiates need to attach all credential certificates (Qualification, Experience, Residence Proof etc.)
- The candidates must attach a Demand Draft (Orginal) or Postal Order (Orginal) in Favour of “Organic Farmers Organisation” payable at Hisar with prescribed application fees.
- The Application Form completed in all respect must be sent to the following address through Speed Post / Registered Post / By Hand
- A candidate can apply for more than one post, provided he fills separate Application form along with Documents & Demand Draft separately for each post.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed in block letters as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________________‘
- Address to send the Completed Application Form:
All India Organic Farmers Society
SCO- 170, 1st Floor, Red Square Market, Railway Road,
Hisar – 125001, Haryana
Post Author: Priyanka Singh