High Court of Judicature At Allahabad invites Online Applications for various positions of Personal Assistants through the Personal Assistant Recruitment examination 2013 under its jurisdiction.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility are as under:
Name of the examination: Personal Assistant Recruitment Examination 2013
Number of Positions: 67 Positions (Tentative)
- As per the order of the State government of UP there will be reservation for candidates belonging to backward communities such as SC, ST, OBC, along with Physically Challenged, Dependants of Freedom Fighters, Ex-Servicemen, Sportsmen and Women candidates.
- However, the reservation will be eligible for the candidates having nativity of UP only.
- The candidates from other states will be treated equivalent to general category
Most important Dates:
- Date of commencement of submission of Online Application: 1-April-2013
- Last Date of submission of Online Application: 15-April-2013
- Last date for Receipt of hard copy of the Application: 30-April-2013
Pay band for the proposed Positions:
The candidates who will be selected for the job positions will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4800 in line with the PB-2 structure.
Minimum Essential Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the job position must be a Bachelors Degree holder in any discipline from a University in India
- Must have competency in Shorthand with speed of 100 wpm
- Must have English typing competency with speed of 40 wpm
- Must know the computer data processing and must be acquainted with the use of MS-Office
- Preference will be given to candidates having Hindi shorthand and Typing proficiency with 80 wpm and 40 wpm respectively for shorthand and typing
- The candidates applying for the positions must have attained a minimum age of 21 and should not have exceeded the max age of 35 as on 1-July-2013.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for candidates belonging to SC, ST and other categories as per the rules of the state government
The selection will involve 3 stages of examination:
- Stage-I: Written Examination round
- Stage-II: Shorthand and Typing Skill test
- Stage-III: Personal Interview
The care will be taken to make the selection fair with merit performance
The application fees as demonstrated below will have to remit by the candidates as per their category:
- For General & OBC: Rs.500
- For SC, ST (only from the state of UP): Rs.250
How to Pay:
- The candidates can obtain a print out of the fee payment challan from the website of the Allahabad High Court at http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- The fees can be paid through the challan at any branch of State Bank of India
- Application forms without the copy of the fee deposit challan will not be entertained and the candidature will forced for rejection
How to Apply:
- An interested candidate fulfilling all eligibility requirements can apply through Online mode only through the website of Allahabad High Court at http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- The candidates are advised to fill in authentic details carefully during the Online submission of applications
- After Online submission, the candidates are advised to take print out of the already submitted application and send that back to the following address with other certificates of eligibility (photocopies and attested, essentially)
- The details of the certificates for attachment with the hard copy is available at the website of Allahabad High Court
- The hard copy of the application must be super-scribed as “Application for the post of Personal Assistant”
- There must be a self-addressed envelope attached with Rs.22 stamp on it.
- Address to send the completed hard copy of the application:
The Deputy Registrar (Examination)
High Court, Allahabad, UP
Post Author: Priyanka Singh