Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment Project For Medical Specialities -2013
Walk-In Interview on 31st of October 2012
At the apex of an elaborate health care network, Bhilai Steel Plant’s Jawaharlal Nehru (JLN) Hospital & Research Center, an 860-bedded high-tech hospital, is the most reputed hospital of this area, which caters to not only Bhilaians but also to the population in the adjoining areas of Bhilai. Equipped with modern diagnostic facilities as CT scan, nuclear medicine etc., the annual OPD attendance in this hospital is over 12 lakhs. The number of indoor patients indicates the reputation of JLN Hospital to deal with serious cases.
In line with its recruitment project for the year 2012-13, BSP invites competent applications for various positions of Resident House Officers/ Registrars/ Sr. Registrars are to be inducted in different specialties for its well-equipped Hospital with modern facilities on the following terms & conditions, on stipendiary basis:
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 31st of October 2012
- Time of Registration: from 9:00 AM till 11:00 AM
- Date to reckon for Age and Academic as well as experience: 31st of October 2012
Venue of Walk-In:
Office of The Director I/C
JLN Hospital & Research Centre
Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai – 490 001
Tenure of Contract: Initially for 1 year which may be extended for another 1 year upon satisfactory completion
Basis of recruitment: Stipendiary/ Contractual
Details of Disciplines:
- General Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
Details of Academic/ Age Requirements:
- Resident House Officers: MBBS with a registration with Medical Council of India and must not have crossed 30 years as on the reckoning date
- Registrars: MBBS with 2 years full time Diploma and a registration with Medical Council of India and must not have crossed 35 years as on the reckoning date
- Senior Registrars: MBBS with PG Degree (MCI Recognized) / DNB and a registration with Medical Council of India and must not have crossed 35 years as on the reckoning date
NOTE: Relaxation in upper age limit for privileged category is applicable as per rules.
Essential Documents to be carried with to appear for the Walk-in:
- Interested eligible candidates may Walk-in for Interview, on the date & time mentioned.
- The candidates should accompany all relevant documents (Originals + one set of photo copies) such as Age Certificate, Experience certificate, Caste Certificate, Medical Registration Certificate, NOC from present employer, two Passport size photos and a Demand Draft
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview
- Rs.250/- (Rs. Two hundred fifty only) in shape of a Demand Draft in favor of Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying any fees.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh