Bihar Prisons Recruitment 2013 for 50 Drivers on Contractual Recruitment Norms in Prison & Welfare Department
As a state level nodal agency for Safety and Security of the State the Home Department is working efficiently in Bihar for the welfare of the public at large.
With the recent announcement from the Department of Prison and Welfare, applications are invited for job positions of Drivers on contractual recruitment norms for various prisons across the state.
The details of the vacancies and criteria for selection thereof are described as under:
- Last date for Submission of Competent Application: 29-Oct-2013 till 05:00 PM
Details of the vacancies:
- Drivers: 50 Posts (UR-25, EBC-09, BC-06, SC-08, BC-W-01,ST-01)
- Women candidates can apply for these posts
The rules of reservation for SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC candidates are applicable as per the normal recruitment norms.
The candidates selected for Drivers positions will be eligible to receive a consolidated remuneration in the scale of Rs.12000 per month. No other perks and allowances is applicable for these posts.
Duration of Engagement:
The candidates selected for these positions will be engaged for a period of 11 months only. The engagement period may be enhanced as per the discretion of the Prisons Department. Similarly the contract may be terminated on disciplinary reasons before completion of 11 months of engagement period.
Criteria for Age:
The candidates should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed the max age limit of 37 years for General, 40 years for EBC/BC and 42 years for SC/ST candidates as on the date of advertisement.
However, the age relaxation in upper age limit will be will be governed by State Government regulations.
Criteria for Education & Experience:
- The applicant must have passed 8th Standard to be eligible to apply for these posts
- The candidates should have a valid driving license
- The candidates should have minimum 1 year experience in driving in any Government Organization and should have basic knowledge of mechanical system of the vehicle.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Physical Fitness Test, Diving Test and Interview followed by a Medical Test
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply only through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of the Bihar Home Department at http://home.bih.nic.in/Download/DrIVER_ADVERTISEMENT.pdf . No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates should ensure that their contact details are actual and should be valid during the period of employment and engagement
- The candidate should fill in competent details with factual information.
- The candidates should paste their photo and put signature at appropriate spaces
- The candidates are advised to keep the copy of the Application Form for future reference.
- The applications completed in all respect must reach the following address by the last date specified:
The Inspector General of Police (Prisons)
Prison and Welfare Service,
Post Author: Priyanka Singh