BSNL is India’s oldest and largest communication service provider (CSP). It had a customer base of 95 million as of June 2011. It has footprints throughout India except for the metropolitan cities of Mumbai and New Delhi, which are managed by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL).
With its recent plan for human resource acquisition, BSNL intends to recruit 156 number of Telecom Technical Assistants by Haryana Telecom Circle for its 09 (Nine) different Secondary Switching Areas (SSAs) under Haryana Circle.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
Mode of Application:
The applications are invited through prescribed application format only as available at the website of BSNL at www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
- Last date for submission of Completed Application: 13-May-2013
- Last date for fee Payment: 13-May-2013
- Dates for Online Examination: 30-June-2013
Name of the Post: Telecom Technical Assistants
Details of the Vacancies (SSA wise): Total 156 Positions
- Ambala – 46 (OC-25, SC-9, OBC-11, PWD-01)
- Karnal – 17 (OC-12, SC-1, OBC-4, PWD-0)
- Hissar – 30 (OC-19, SC-6, OBC-5, PWD-00)
- Rohtak – 20 (OC-11, SC-4, OBC-5, PWD-00)
- Faridabad – 05 (OC-4, SC-0, OBC-1, PWD-00)
- Jind – 6 (OC-4, SC-1, OBC-1, PWD-01)
- Rewari – 9 (OC-4, SC-2, OBC-3, PWD-01)
- Gurgaon – 12 (OC-8, SC-0, OBC-4, PWD-0)
- Sonepat – 11 (OC-6, SC-2, OBC-2, PWD-01)
Scale of Pay:
- The selected candidates will be eligible to receive Rs.13600-25420 in IDA Pattern (with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay) and other allowances and perks as applicable.
- The applicants selected as TTA will required to serve BSNL in Pan-India basis although they will be primarily confined to their respective SSA. The jobs are transferable on temporary and permanent basis.
- Academic Qualification:
The candidates should have completed a Three Years Engineering Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Radio Engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation/ Instrument Technology, Information Technology, or M.Sc (Electronics). Apart from this no other qualification will be acceptable.
- Age: The age of an applicant must be between 18 to 27 year of age as on last date of submission of application. However, there will be relaxation for SC, OBC and PWD candidates as per rules.
- The total probation period will be for two years from the date of joining.
- The selection will be done through competitive Written Examination and Interview
- Candidates will be further selected in order of merit
- The candidates will have to undergo a pre-recruitment medical test before final joining
- For SC/ PWD: Fees Exempted
- For all Others: Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- The fee can be paid in the shape of Crossed Indian Postal Order / Bank Draft drawn in the favour of Account Officer (Cash) O/o Sr.GMTD/GMTD (name of SSA) of the SSA concerned and should be payable at the BSNL Headquartered city
- Fee remitted in other formats will be rejected
How To Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form as available on the portal of BSNL at www.haryana.bsnl.co.in
- The candidates can receive update about this advertisement through this portal
- After applying, the candidates have to attach the Application Form with all necessary credential documents and DD or Pay Order (fees) and send that through registered post/ speed post to the address mentioned on the complete advertisement on the website on or before 13-May-2013
- The physical copy of the application form must reach the below mentioned address
- No application should be submitted to the office of Chief General Manager Telecom Haryana Circle, Ambala . All such applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
- The envelope containing the application form must be super-scribed as “Application for Direct Recruitment to the cadre of Telecom Technical Assistants”
Post Author: Priyanka Singh