Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) on behalf of its three subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL) and Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL) has been functioning as one of the vital companies responsible for power holding and distribution throughout the state. Though BSPHCL deals in only one product, i.e., electrical power, its significance and utility value is enormous for the State. Almost all aspects of modern life-style are dependent on it in one way or another.
In order to ensure that its responsibilities are discharged effectively and efficiently, the Company has engaged nearly 1,700 officer and 14,850 staffs on various posts to generate its own power and to maintain proper distribution system. It arranges to supply the electricity properly to the consumers and maintain their equipments.
With the recent announcement from the BSPHCL, there is an announcement for induction of 300 Junior Accounts Assistants, who will be working with the its two major subsidiaries, viz; NBPDCL & SBPDCL.
The details of the vacancies and the requisite criteria for selection are detailed as below:
- Opening of Online Submission of Application Form: 09-Jan-2014
- Last date for completion of Online Submission of Application Form: 21-Jan-2014 till 5:00 PM
- Last date for receipt of hardcopy of the application along with essential certificates: 27-Jan-2014
- Date for downloading Admit cards online: from 30-Jan-2014
- Date of written Examination: 02-Feb-2014
Details of the Vacancies: Total 300 Posts
- NBPDCL: 150 Positions (UR-75, SC-24, ST-02, EBC-27, BC-18 & Women(BC)-04)
- SBPDCL: 150 Positions (UR-75, SC-24, ST-02, EBC-27, BC-18 & Women(BC)-04)
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- The candidates selected as Junior Accounts Assistant will be eligible to receive remuneration in the range of Rs.8000 – Rs.13500 which includes HRA and other allowances.
- Annual increment @ 4% (Four percent) will be applicable for these posts.
- The candidates selected for the post will be appointed on a probation period of 01 years from the date of appointment. If during probation period, the performance is not found satisfactory, probation shall be extended by one more year. Even if during extended period of probation the performance is not satisfactory, the services shall be terminated.
- Interested candidates applying for these posts must have reached the minimum age of 21 years and should not have crossed the maximum age of 37 years as on 31-Dec-2013.
- However, relaxation in upper age for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ BC/ EBC/ Women will be applicable as per rules.
Academic Requirements (as on closing date of receipt of Application):
- The candidates must have completed Bachelors Degree in Commerce (BCom) with minimum 55% marks (50% for BC/EBC and 45% for SC/ST).
- For SC/ ST candidates of Bihar State: Rs.150
- For all others including SC/ST from other states: Rs.600
- Application fee need to be deposited in the BSPHCL Current A/C No.- (Power Jyoti) 31963202219 in any branch of State Bank of India by filling a triplicate Challan which may be downloaded from prescribed website as mentioned
- In absence of Caste Certificate the candidates will be treated as UR category and they have to pay a fee of Rs.600 in full
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Merit List prepared with the results of Written Examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test as per Government of Bihar norms, will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates.
How to Apply:
- The applicants competent in all respect are to apply through ONLINE mode on the Website of www.applyfortest.com/bsphcl.aspx or through the Website of BSPHCL at http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in
- The applicants are advised to read through the detailed notification as available at www.applyfortest.com/bsphcl/inputs/ad12.pdf, before applying Online.
- All candidates have to fill up correct details and upload their scanned signature and photographs at the appropriate spaces on the Application.
- No other mode of Application will be received or accepted
- Print out of the application along with necessary certificates, as specified on Website, shall have to be sent through Registered Post/ Speed Post to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the date designated (i.e. 27-Jan-2014)
- Addres to send completed application form:
ACE- Digital Accounting Solution
Sukhadalaya, House No.-484
New Yarpur, Gardanibagh, Road No.-1, Patna – 800001
Post Author: Priyanka Singh