Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2013 For Various Posts of Overseer, Dy. Surveyor, and Others
Recruitment Notification No: GM(P&IR)/Posts/2013/1545
Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) had a proud past as NCDC (National Coal Development Corporation) as it heralded the beginning of nationalization of coal mines in India. From its very beginning, NCDC addressed itself to the task of increasing coal production and developing new coal resources in the outlying areas, besides introducing modern and scientific techniques of coal mining. After the formation of CCL, it has become one of the five subsidiaries of Coal India Ltd. which was the first holding company for coal in the country.
Central Coalfields Limited has become a Category-I Mini-Ratna Company with coal production capacity of 47.08 million tones, with net worth amounting to Rs. 2644 crore against a paid-up capital of Rs. 940 crore (during 2009-10).
With the recent notification from the Central Coalfields Limited, there is an announcement for induction of various positions of Jr. Overman, Mining Sirdar, Overseer (Civil), Dy. Surveyor (Mining), Asst. Foreman (Elect.), E.P. Electrician (Excv.) & Electrician (Non-Excv.).
The details of this corrigendum are as follows:
- Date of publication of notification: 30-Oct-2013
- Starting date for registration of Online Application: 01-Nov-2013
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 07-Dec-2013
- Last date for receipt of hardcopy of Online Application/ submission of Offline Application: 14-Dec-2013
Details of Job Positions:
- Jr. Overman: 302 Posts (UR-143, OBC-34, SC-34, ST-73 + backlog posts)
- Mining Sirdar: 438 Posts (UR-189, OBC-44, SC-44, ST-96 + backlog posts)
- Overseer (Civil): 09 Posts (UR-05, OBC-01, SC-01, ST-02)
- Dy. Surveyor (Mining): 34 Posts (UR-11, OBC-02, SC-02, ST-05 + backlog posts)
- Asst. Foreman (Electrical): 251 Posts (UR-126, OBC-30, SC-30, ST-65)
- E.P. Electrician (Executive/Technician): 74 Posts (UR-39, OBC-08, SC-08, ST-19)
- Electrician (Non-Executive/Technician): 319 Posts (UR-161, OBC-38, SC-38, ST-82)
NOTE: Female candidates can only apply for the Overseer (Civil) posts. No other posts allow females to join in. PWD candidates are also not eligible for any of these posts.
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- For Post No.-1, 2, 3, 4, 5: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.19035.02 per month along with other allowances.
- For Post No.-6, 7: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the daily wage scale of category-II at Rs.617.94 per day along with other allowances during their training period (1 year). After successful completion of training period they will be inducted in next higher category (Cat-II/ III) as per the provisions with revised daily wages.
- Jr. Overman: Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency from Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS) with a Valid Gas Testing and First Aid Certificates.
- Mining Sirdar: Valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency from Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS) with a Valid Gas Testing and First Aid Certificates.
- Overseer (Civil): Matriculation with 3 years full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Dy. Surveyor (Mining): Matriculation with a valid Mines Survey Certificate of competency granted by DGMS for working in Coal Mines
- Asst. Foreman (Electrical): Matriculation with 3 years full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering along with Electrical Supervisorship Certificate valid for mines.
- Electrician (Non-Executive/Technician): Matriculation with ITI in Electrician Trade with Statutory Certificate for LT and HT Electrical Permit for cable joining and other similar works as per I.E Rules. The applicant must have completed Apprenticeship Training.
- E.P. Electrician (Executive/Technician): Matriculation with ITI in Electrician Trade with Statutory Certificate as per I.E Rules. And, must have completed Apprenticeship Training.
Age Specific Requirement:
- The candidates applying for these positions must have attained 18 years of age and should not have crossed max age of 30 years as on 30-Oct-2013.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC, ST, OBC candidates.
- For General & OBC: Rs.100 only
- For SC/ ST/ Departmental candidates: Fees exempted
- The fee has to be remitted in shape of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Central Coalfields Limited” payable at Ranchi.
- The selection to these posts will be done through a Written Examination and an Interview
How To Apply:
- The candidates can apply through Online and Offline mode
- For online application candidates can log in to the web portal of Central Coalfields Limited at http://ccl.gov.in/
- Offline Application formats can be downloaded from the same website
- The candidates are required to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://ccl.gov.in/peo_crer/pdf/employ/2013/rectt_fm_764_01_11_2013.pdf, prior to applying online.
- The envelope containing application form along with fee payment demand draft and other essential certificates must be super-scribed as:
Post Applied for – ……………………… OFFLINE / ONLINE (Application ID)
- The application complete in all respect must reach the address mentioned below on or before the last date (14-Dec-2013) as stated above:
- The address to send completed application:
The General Manager (Recruitment)
2nd Floor, Damodar Building
Central Coalfields Limited
Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834029
Post Author: Priyanka Singh