Chhattisgarh Postal Recruitment 2014 For Multi-Tasking Staff (previously Grade-IV)
As an important department under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Department of Posts is considered as lifeline of Indian Communication since a long past. Although there has been significant changes in the methods of communication in the age of emails and Mobile Telephony, this Department has not loosen its charm of being one of the most trusted and reputed partner facilitating communications in India. The Postal Jobs in India are still considered as an admirable opportunity for all aspirants searching for a government job position. With the versatile diversification into Postal Life Insurance, Speed Post, and various savings schemes of the government India Post is still one of the most reliable communication methods as trusted by millions.
With the recent announcement from the CPMG, Chhattisgarh & India Post, there is an invitation for competent candidates for filling up the posts of Multi Tasking Staff in various Postal divisions/ RMS offices under Chhattisgarh Postal Circle.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility are as under:
Most important Dates:
- Last Date of submission of completed Application Form: 18-Mar-2014
Name of the Vacancy: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Number of Positions: Total 14 Positions
- SPO, Bastar Division: 01 Position (UR)
- SPO, Bilaspur Division: 07 Positions (UR-04, SC-01, ST-02)
- SSPO, Raipur Division: 04 Positions (UR-03, ST-01)
- SRM (Railway Mail Service), Raipur Division: 02 Positions (ST)
- The candidates selected for the job positions will receive remunerations in the scale of PB-I (Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and a grade Pay of Rs.1800) along with other perks and remunerations.
- The candidates should be in the age group of 18-27 years (by last date for receipt of application form) to be eligible to apply.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST and PWD candidates from Chhattisgarh State as per rules.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the job position must have completed the minimum standard of Matriculation to be eligible to apply
- The candidates selected for the job positions will serve Chhattisgarh Post for a minimum period of 2 years on Probation.
- The candidates selected for these positions should be willing to serve in Military Postal Service anywhere in India or Abroad.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Merit List prepared with a Selection Examination as per the guidelines of India Post.
- In case of equality of marks in the selection examination, candidates having higher age will be offered priority.
- The candidates can deposit Rs.100 in Unclassified Receipts in any Post Office under (ACG – 76) and purchase the application form.
- The candidates have to deposit Rs.400 as examination fees in any Post Office under (ACG – 76) and submit Original receipt along with application.
- Those candidates who download the format of application Online, they have to pay the fees through the form of ACG-76 (Rs.400 + Rs.100) at any post office and attach that with their application.
How to Apply:
- An interested candidate fulfilling all eligibility requirements can apply through the prescribed application form as available at the website of India Post at http://www.indiapost.gov.in
- The application form should be filled in Hindi only.
- The applicants should fill the Admit Card Slip properly with the application form.
- The candidates are advised to fill in authentic details carefully during the Online submission of applications
- The applications can be submitted only through Speed Post only so as to reach the Concerned Address (as mentioned in the detailed advertisement) by the defined last date 18-Mar-2014.
- Incomplete and late receipt of Application form will not be taken into consideration.
- Address to send the completed applications along with the necessary information can be found at www.indiapost.gov.in/Pdf%5CSTA%2011-42-MTS-Direct_%20Recruitment_%20Exam_14022014_pub_upload.pdf
Post Author: Priyanka Singh