Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CG PSC) is one of the vital nodal agencies of the state engaged in recruitment of Group B and Group A cadre positions in the state. As a government functionary, this PSC is dedicated for offering its services for competent selection of professionals in the higher cadre positions of the government. With its dedicated endeavor, this PSC is quite well known among the government selection agencies which are publishing notifications, conducting selection examinations after scrutiny of the candidatures and selecting candidates for induction of various cadre positions. This PSC is operating along with the guidelines from the Government of India and provides one of the most potential opportunities for adequately qualified and experienced professionals.
With the recent announcement, the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of Assistant Block Education Officers under the School Education Department of the state for the year 2013. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Assistant Block Education Officer: 268 positions (UR-113, SC-32, ST-86, OBC-37 out of which Women 80 and PWD-16)
Mode of application:
Through Online Application only as available on the website of Chhattisgarh PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in
- Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 27-Nov-2013 from 12:00Hours
- Final date for Online Registration of Application: 26-Dec-2013 till 11:59 hours
- Dates for correction of already Submitted Application: 27-Dec-2013 till 02-Jan-2014
- Date of examination: 09-Mar-2014
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- The applicants joining the service as Assistant Block Education Officer after selection will be granted a pay scale in the range of Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4300
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
- The interested applicants must have completed Post-Graduation in any discipline to be eligible for applying for this post
- The applicant must not have crossed maximum age of 30 years (40 years for domiciles of Chhattisgarh) and should have attained the age of 21 years as on 1st January 2013.
- For Scheduled categories, there will be relaxation as applicable as per the state government regulations only for the natives of Chhattisgarh.
- Under no circumstances, the candidates should cross the maximum age of 45 years
- For the candidates belonging Unreserved and OBC categories (from Chhattisgarh & from other states): Rs. 400
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST, PWD) from Chhattisgarh: Rs. 300
- These fees can be paid in cash at CSCs (Suvidha Kendras/ Facilitation Centers) or can be paid online through Debit card/ Credit card during filling online applications.
- The fee concession will be applicable for reserved categories of Chhattisgarh State only
- Any revision of application will be charged at Rs.30 per revision
- The candidates have to submit additional Rs.35 as portal fees
The candidates will be inducted with an initial probation period of 2 years. After successful completion of the probation period they will be regularized on their job positions.
The selection will be done in the following manner:
- Written Examination
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information available at http://psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/ADVERTISEMENT/ADV_ABEO2013.PDF thoroughly before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- The applicants will have to pay an extra fee for each instance of correction of the application, if he/ she requires so.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh