Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CG PSC) the vital nodal agency of the state engaged in recruitment of Group B and Group A cadre positions in Chhattisgarh. As a government functionary, this PSC is dedicated for offering its services for competent selection of professionals in the higher cadre positions of the government. With its dedicated endeavor, this PSC is quite well known among the government selection agencies which are publishing notifications, conducting selection examinations after scrutiny of the candidatures and selecting candidates for induction of various cadre positions. This PSC is operating along with the guidelines from the UPSC under Government of India and provides one of the most potential opportunities for adequately qualified and experienced professionals.
With the recent announcement, the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has notified for State Service Examination 2013-14. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 10-Jan-2014 from 1200Hours
- Final date for Online Registration of Application: 08-Feb-2014 till 2359 hours
- Dates for correction of Submitted Application: 09-Feb-2014 till 15-Feb-2014
- Date of examination: 08-Jun-2014 (in two sessions)
Name, Number of the vacancies: Total 214 Posts
- State Civil Service (Deputy Chairman – GA Department): 06 positions (UR-02, SC-01, ST-03 out of which Women 01)
- State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police – Home Department): 22 positions (UR-10, SC-02, ST-07, OBC-03 out of which Women 06)
- State Accounting Service (Accounting Officer – Finance & Planning Department): 01 position (SC)
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department): 10 positions (UR-04, SC-01, ST-03, OBC-02 out of which Women 02)
- Labor Officer (Labor Department): 02 positions (UR-01, SC-01)
- District Registrar (Commercial Tax (Registration) Department): 03 positions (UR-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Employment Officer (Public Employment Department): 01 position (ST)
- Assistant Director (SC & ST Development Department): 01 position (OBC)
- Assistant Director (Local Fund Audit): 01 position (UR)
10. Assistant Registrar (Cooperative Department): 12 positions (UR-05, SC-01, ST-04, OBC-02 out of which Women 02)
11. Chief Executive Officer (Panchayatiraj and Rural Development Department): 70 positions (UR-29, SC-08, ST-23, OBC-10 out of which Women-21 & PWD-05)
12. Chief Executive Officer (SC & ST Development Department): 02 positions (UR-01, SC-01)
13. CDPO (Women & Child Development Department): 04 positions (UR-02, ST-01, OBC-01 out of which PWD-01)
14. Accounts Service Officer (Finance & Planning Department under CG Govt): 49 positions (UR-20, SC-06, ST-16, OBC-07 out of which Women-15, Ex-SM-03 & PWD-03)
15. Subordinate Civil Service (Naib-Tehsildar under Revenue & Disaster Management Department): 10 positions (UR-04, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-01 out of which Women-02)
16. Commercial Tax Inspector (Commercial Tax Department): 19 positions (UR-08, SC-02, ST-06, OBC-03 out of which Women 05)
17. Assistant Jailor (Home (Jail) Department): 01 positions (ST)
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- For Post Sl. No.1 to Sl. No.10: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-III in the range of Rs.15600-Rs.39100 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- For Post Sl. No.11 & 12: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-II in the range of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4400.
- For Post Sl. No.13 & 14: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-II in the range of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4300.
- For Post Sl. No.15: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-II in the range of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200.
- For Post Sl. No.16: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-I in the range of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.2800.
- For Post Sl. No.17: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Scale in PB-I in the range of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.2400.
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have completed a Graduation Degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification to be eligible for applying for these posts.
- Candidates having technical qualification equivalent to the above can also apply for the posts
- The applicant must not have crossed maximum age of 28 years and should be above 21 years of age as on 1st January 2013 for the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police.
- The applicant must not have crossed maximum age of 30 years (40 years for the natives of Chhattisgarh) and should be above 21 years of age as on 1st January 2013 for all the other posts except the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police.
- For Scheduled categories, there will be relaxation as applicable as per the state government regulations.
- Under no circumstances, the candidates should cross the maximum age of 45 years
- For the candidates belonging Unreserved and OBC categories (from Chhattisgarh & from other states): Rs. 400
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen from Chhattisgarh): Rs. 300
- These fees can be paid in cash at CSCs (Suvidha Kendras/ Facilitation Centers) or can be paid online through Debit card/ Credit card during filling online applications.
- The fee concession will be applicable for reserved categories of Chhattisgarh State only
The selection will be done in the following manner:
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information available at http://psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement/SSE2013/ADV_sse2013.pdf thoroughly before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- The applicants will have to pay an extra fee for each instance of correction of the application, if he/ she requires so
- The candidates are advised to regularly check the web portal of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in for regular updates and announcements.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh