Container Corporation Of India Recruitment Opportunity For Management Trainees Through Gate-2013
Ever since globalization transformed the transport sector, national boundaries become thin for penetration by trade, creating the need for flexible and convenient transport solutions. Containerization were the by-products of this requirement and were poised to change the transport of cargo, moving it swiftly through sea and land connectivities. Goods are now being transported by lorry to the port, unloaded into a warehouse and then reloaded into the ship piece by piece.
Container Corporation of India Ltd. (CONCOR), is a Blue-chip Miniratna Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways. CONCOR is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. CONCOR is looking for talented, vibrant and committed Management Trainees in the defined areas.
Exploring the possibilities for strategic alliances, and for optimal utilization of infrastructure as well as expansion into other segments of the value chain, CONCOR invited competent applications from Technical Graduates who would be appearing in GATE-2013 in the upcoming year in the profile of Management Trainees.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the essential credentials are mentioned as under:
Posts to be Filled Up: Management Trainees
Details of Requisite Criteria:
- Management Trainee (Technical) – Mechanical Engineering
- Management Trainee (MIS) – Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Technology
Important Eligibility Factor:
- Desiring candidates must clear GATE-2013 examination with respective branches and with requisite cut-offs as per the positions advertised.
- Without GATE-2013 qualification, no candidates will be eligible for consideration.
The candidates may log on to http://www.concorindia.com, for further details.
- Starting date for receipt of GATE-2013 Application – 1 Sept’12 (already started)
- Last date for online submission of Application – 30 Sept’12
- GATE-2013 Online Examination – 20 Jan’13
- GATE-2013 Offline Examination – 10 Feb’13
For CONCOR Management Trainees Selection:
- Candidates have to apply online separately in CONCOR, for which a separate detailed notification will be released in January 2013, which will require their GATE registration Number for submitting their application
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Management Trainees in the above disciplines through CONCOR will be required to first appear in GATE-2013
- Based on the GATE-2013 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview in the above disciplines.
- It should be noted that only GATE-2013 score is valid for this recruitment exercise.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply online in CONCOR indicating their GATE-2013 Registration Number on the career section of CONCOR website at http://www.concorindia.com or at http://www.concorindia.co.in
- A Candidate can apply for any one post/ discipline only.
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, and other details.
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be required to produce the same documents at the time of Group Discussion and/or Interview
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit ‘HR & Career’ Section – ‘Recruitment Notices’ Sub-Section of CONCOR Website http://www.concorindia.co.in for updates and notifications
Post Author: Priyanka Singh