GAIL India Recruitment 2013 For Induction Of Foreman (Civil) – Non-Executive Cadre
Advertisement No: GAIL/RECTT/OPEN/JAIPUR/NE/1/2013
GAIL (India) Limited is the largest natural gas processing and distribution company of India. With its headquarter in New Delhi, it operating with various business verticals such as Natural Gas, Liquid HC, LPG Transmission, Petrochemical, Exploration and Production, and Electricity Generation. GAIL has been conferred with the Maharatna status by the Government of India and has been recognized for the longest pipeline distribution of natural gas pipeline (1800 Km) across the world.
With the present initiative from GAIL India, a notice has been served for induction of Foreman (Civil) in Non-Executive Cadre at its Jaipur Division.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility to participate in this recruitment are detailed as under:
- Last Date for Submission of Application in prescribed format: 21 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement
Nature of Recruitment:
- Foreman (Civil): 02 Posts (UR) in S-5 Grade
- The candidates selected as Foreman (Civil) will receive a remuneration in the scale of S-5 in the range of Rs.14500 – Rs.36000 in IDA Pattern
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per norms
Details of Academic Criteria:
- Interested candidates who would like to pursue their career as Foreman (Civil) should have completed matriculation along with a full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- The candidates should also have 2 years of post-qualification experience.
- Preference would be given to candidates having in line working experience in Oil/ Gas/ Petrochemical/ construction Industry
- The applicants should not have achieved more than 32 years of age as on 01-Sept-2013.
- However, the upper age is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ PWD categories
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-SM candidates: Fees Exempted
- The fees can be remitted in shape of a crossed Demand Draft/ Pay Order drawn in favor of GAIL (India) Limited payable at State Bank of India, Sanganeri Gate, Main Branch, Jaipur (Branch Code: 00656)
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions should apply through prescribed format of application only as available at the website of GAIL India Limited at http://gailonline.com/final_site/current_opening.html
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement available at http://gailonline.com/final_site/pdf/Detailed_Advertisement_civil_2013.pdf
- The candidates should paste their recent passport size photograph and put their signature at appropriate spaces on the Application Form.
- Any wrong, misleading information may result in rejection of candidature
- The application completed in all respect must reach the under-mentioned address as on the last date prescribed by ORDINARY POST only
- The sealed envelope containing application form must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FOREMAN (CIVIL)”
- Address to send completed application form:
Chief Manager (HR)
GAIL (India) Limited
GAIL Bhawan, Sector – 6
Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur (Rajasthan), Pin – 302 023
Post Author: Priyanka Singh