GAIL India Recruitment 2013 For Induction Of Law & Boiler Professionals in Sr. Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Engineer Profiles
Advertisement Number: GAIL/OPEN/LAW & BO/3/2013
GAIL (India) Limited is the largest natural gas processing and distribution company headquartered in New Delhi, India. It has various business segments, such as Natural Gas, Liquid Hydrocarbon, LPG Transmission, Petrochemical, City Gas Distribution, Exploration and Production, GAILTEL and Electricity Generation. GAIL has been conferred with the Maharatna status by the Government of India. Currently only six other Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs) enjoy this coveted status amongst all central CPSEs.
GAIL (India) Ltd was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG). The company was initially given the responsibility of construction, operation & maintenance of the Hazira – Vijaypur – Jagdishpur (HVJ) pipeline Project. It was one of the largest cross-country natural gas pipeline projects in the world. Originally this 1800 Km long pipeline was built at a cost of Rs.1700 Crores and it laid the foundation for development of market for natural Gas in India.
With the present initiative from GAIL India, a notice has been served for induction of Law & Boiler Operation Professionals as Senior Managers, Deputy Managers and Senior Engineers.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility to participate in this recruitment are detailed as under:
- Starting date for Online Submission of Application: 16-Sept-2013 from 1000 hours
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 05-Oct-2013 till 2400 hours
Nature of Recruitment:
- Sr. Manager (Law): 01 Post (UR) in E-5 Grade
- Dy. Manager (Law): 03 Posts (UR-1, SC-1 & OBC(backlog)-1) in E-3 Grade
- Sr. Engineer (Boiler Operation): 22 Posts (UR-10, SC-4, ST-2 & OBC(backlog)-1, OBC-5) in E-2 Grade
Details of Academic Criteria & Age requirement:
- For details of academic requirements and experience please visit the career section of GAIL India at http://gailonline.com/final_site/current_opening.html
- Sr. Manager (Law): Rs.36600 – Rs.62000 in IDA Pattern in E-5 Grade
- Dy. Manager (Law): Rs.29100 – Rs.54500 in IDA Pattern in E-3 Grade
- Sr. Engineer (Boiler Operation): Rs.24900 – Rs.50500 in IDA Pattern in E-2 Grade
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions should apply through ONLINE mode only as available at the website of GAIL India Limited at http://gailonline.com/final_site/current_opening.html
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement
- The candidates should upload their recent passport size photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application.
- Any wrong, misleading information may result in rejection of candidature.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh