Hindustan Auronatics Limited Invites A Golden Opportunity To Join As A Finance Officer -2013
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, and a premier Aeronautical industry in the South-East Asian region. It has 20 Production and Service Divisions with 10 co-located Research & Design Centers spread across the nation. HAL’s expertise incorporates design & development, manufacturing, repairing, overhauling and up-gradation of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, & structural components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles.
With a view to expand its service solutions for apex level operation in India, HAL invites applications from young, energetic & result oriented Finance Professionals for the post of Finance Officer (Grade – II) for its various Production, Overhaul, Service Divisions / Research & Design Centers / Offices at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nasik, Koraput (Odisha), Lucknow, Korwa (Uttar Pradesh) and Barrackpore (West Bengal)..
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria for application are detailed as below:
Mode of Application: Online only through the website of HAL at www.hal-india.com (career section)
- Opening date for receipt of Online Application: 6-Feb-2013 from 12:00 hours onwards
- Closing date for receipt of Online Application: 25-Feb-2013 till 18:00 hours
- Last date for payment of Application Fee: 25-Feb-2013
- Tentative date of availability of Admit card: 2nd week of March 2013
- Tentative date for Written Examination: 30 & 31-March-2013
- Tentative date for interview: 3rd/ 4th Week of April 2013
Name of the Posts and Total Number of vacancies:
- Finance Officer (Gr.-II): 66 Positions (SC-8, ST-4, OBC-19 & UR-35, PWD-02)
Placement and Compensation Package:
The candidates selected for the post of finance Officer will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.16400-Rs.40500 along with other perks and incentives as defined by HAL. The approximate CTC is Rs. 6.0 to 6.5 lakhs per annum depending on the location of the posting.
- The candidate must not have crossed 40 years as on 1-Feb-2013
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules
It is expected that the candidates must have at least 3 years of experience in the Finance Handling with responsibility for all functions of Finance, Accounts and Audit at the operating level. The Candidate, preferably, should have knowledge/ exposure in large scale manufacturing Industry
- For Unreserved profile candidates: Rs.400
- For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates: Fee exempted
- There will be an additional bank charge of Rs.25 which has to be deposited by the candidate
How to pay the fees:
- The fees can be paid through all core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in the Account No.: 30969511830, in favor of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account
- No other mode of payment will be accepted
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be through an Objective Type Online Test
- The Online Test will be conducted at the designated test centers of HAL
- The candidate has to download his Admit card from HAL website only. Admit cards will not be sent either by post or by e-mail.
- Candidates provisionally selected by HAL will have to undergo a pre-employment Medical Exam before joining HAL
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply through online mode only at the website of HAL as described above (www.hal-india.com).
- The candidates need to scan their recent passport size photographs as well as their running signature so as to upload that during the time of online registration.
- All candidates are advised to complete their online application through authentic and factual information only. Any discrepancy over the submitted application form may subject to disqualification of candidature.
- HAL reserves the right to change the numbers of vacancies as per its requirement
- No personification will be entertained and strict disciplinary action will be taken for anyone found guilty of misconduct
- The decision of HAL will be final and binding on the candidates
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from HAL here HAL Recruitment Jobs 2013 For Finance Officers.