Haryana Police Recruitment 2013-14 For Induction of Constable (General Duty) For Both Male and Female
Haryana Police Force is one of the most organized security forces of the state and is being operated under the state banner. As one of the most responsible forces, the Haryana Police is responsible for various counter-insurgency operations, combating acts of terrorism, safe keeping of human lives, and operating as a special task force for other law and order situations as well as peace-keeping initiatives in the state. This is the most important force of the state operating under the Home Department and ensuring stability in the state as far as crime and trafficking is concerned.
With the recent announcement, from Haryana Police it is inviting candidates for induction as Constables in General Duty cadre in the state Police. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for these positions.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
- Date of publication of notification: 08-Nov-2013
- Starting Date for receipt of Online Application: 13-Nov-2013
- Last Date for receipt of Online Application: 13-Dec-2013
Name of the Posts: Constable (General Duty) Male & Female
Details of the Posts & Vacancies:
- Constable (GD) – Male: Total 8275 Posts (GC-2502, SC-1732, BC(A)-1347, BC(B)-770, SBC-962, EBP(GC)-962)
- Constable (GD) – Female: Total 334 Posts (GC-87, SC-60, BC(A)-47, BC(B)-27, SBC-33, EBP(GC)-33, Ex-SM-47)
- Applicants, who are male and female and are domiciles any state of India are eligible to participate in the selection procedure. But the reservation will be granted to the candidates from Haryana state only. [Ref: Punjab Police Rule. 12.14 (1) ]
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) examination or its equivalent from a Board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
- A candidate must be aged between 18 to 25 years to be eligible for this consideration.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen in accordance with the Punjab Police rules.
- Height: 5ft 7 inches (5 ft 2 inches for female)
- Weight: Proportionate to height
- Chest: 33inches without expansion and 34.5 inches with expansion for male candidates
- NOTE: Relaxation will be provided for the appropriate category of candidates and women as per rules of Punjab Police.
- The applicants gets selected as Constables (General Duty) will be receiving a monthly remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with a grade Pay of Rs.2000 in PB-I along with other allowances and perks.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done abiding the following procedure:
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview
- Final Medical Examination
- The interested candidates belonging to Unreserved and dependant daughters of Ex-SM should remit a fee of Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred only) in the form of Haryana Government Treasury challan in the head of “0051-Public Service Comission-NA-104-UPSC/SSC Examination Fees -99-Fees from application to the Haryana Police Recruitment Board”
- The fee concession will not be applicable for SC/ BC candidates from other states.
How to Apply:
- The applicants should apply through the Online Mode only as available at the websites www.hprbonline.com Or www.hprbonline.in
- The candidates should ensure that they apply with complete details with proper facts and information
- The candidates should make sure to upload their scanned signature and recent photograph at the appropriate space on the Online Application Form
- Any form of canvassing will be subject to disqualification.
- Helpline No. 0172-2560464 (on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Post Author: Priyanka Singh