Application has been invited by Chief Commissioner of Income-tax (Cadre Controlling Authority), Ahmedabad, from Meritorious sports person in different games and sports to join Income tax department, Gujarat, for the post of Inspector of Income tax, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff.
Accepted Games/ Sports: Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Body Building, Shooting, Swimming, Table tennis, Tennis, Volleyball, and Golf
Total Number of Vacancies:
Total vacancies offer for Inspector in Income Tax is 3, for post of Tax Assistant is 15 and for post of Multi tasking staff is 10.
Publication Date- 20 April to 26April 2013
Eligibility of the candidates will be based on various factors that include- experience, qualification, age limit and sports played at various levels.
Candidates having age above 18 years and should not exceed 27 years can apply for the post of Inspector of Income tax, Tax Assistant and age limit with more than 18 years and below 25 years are eligible for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. Relaxation has been provided up to 5 years to OBC/General Candidates whereas 10 years of relaxation are made for SC/ST candidates.
Inspector – Degree
Tax Assistant – Degree, and Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depression per hour
Multitasking Staff – Matric
Pay scale offered for the post of Inspector in Income tax is ranged from Rs.9300 to Rs. 34800 plus 4600 grade pay, for post of Tax Assistant pay scale offered is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 plus 2400 grade pay and for post of Multi Tasking Staff is Rs. 5200 to Rs.20200 with 1800 grade pay.
Selection of the candidates is based upon their performance carried out in Ground/ Proficiency test. Short listed candidates will be called for the interview cum personality test for final selection.
Probation Period: Two Yeras
Mode of Application:
Offline mode of form submission is acceptable through prescribed address.
How to Apply:
- Download the application form official site www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Application is required to be submitted in the same pattern mentioned within the form.
- Fill the form and attach all the relevant details with it like qualification certificate, caste certificate, mark sheet and must be signed by gazetted officers.
- If you have consider any sports or game events them do mention the code along with level at which this is played.
- A valid email Id and password must be maintained through the selection process for proper communication.
- Mention the post for which you are applying at the top of the application form, in the manner”APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………….. UNDER MERITORIOUS
SPORTS PERSONS QUOTA / SPORTS CODE-………………”and send it to required address before last date by Post/ Hand as mentioned below.
ITO (PR), O/o Chief Commissioner of Income-tax (CCA),
Room No.44, Ground Floor,
Aaykar Bhavan, Ashram Road,
Ahmedabad- 380009, Gujarat
To know various other information on the application form or required details, refer to http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/archive/BreakingNews_SportsRecruitment_Ahmedabad_10042013.pdf
Post Author: Priyanka Singh