Indian Army Recruitment 2013-14 For 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-31 Commencing From July 2014
Indian Army is one of the most elite combat forces of the world and one of the three apex military forces of India. Serving dedicatedly for the security of the homeland, this force symbolizes bravery and gallantry for maintaining safety operations. Joining Indian Army is considered as one of the most acclaimed career options for young generation. And enthusiastic Indians who are dedicated to serve the motherland take pride in being a part of this elite force. The job with Indian Army is highly honoured as one of the most prestigious job options in India. Introduction of revised Pay Commission Recommendations has made Indian Army Jobs as one of the charming job options for everyone who would like to go for a prestigious career with salary and perks at par with any private sector or multinational organizations.
With the recent notification from Indian Army, the applications are being invited from young, dynamic and enthusiastic candidates who have completed 10+2 in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics- PCM). These candidates will be offers Permanent Commission after completion of Basic Training Course and Technical Training (4 years) Course in Indian Army.
The details of the openings and the essential criteria for selection are detailed as under:
Name of the Course: Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 31st Batch
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 22-Oct-2013 1000 hours onwards
- Last date for Online Registration: 29-Nov-2013 up to 1000 hours
Number of vacancies: Total 85 vacancies (Tentative)
Norms of Eligibility:
a) Nationality: The applicant should be a citizen of India or of equivalent stature of nativity in order to be eligible for the post
The candidate must be within 161/2 years – 191/2 years of age and should not have born earlier than 01-January-1995 and not later than 01-January-1998 (both these days are included for consideration).
c) Educational Standards:
The candidates should have completed 10+2 Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) with minimum 70% of marks to be eligible to apply.
Physical Fitness Standard: As per service codes as detailed on the Indian Army Website at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ for posts of Permanent Commission
Type of Commission: On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Indian Army in the rank of Lieutenant.
Duration of Training:
- Total training will be 5 years
- Basic Military Training for 1 year at Officer Training Academy, Gaya
- Technical Training for 4 years at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad
- Pre Commission Training for 3 Years
- Post Commission Training for 1 Year
- The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training
- Note: Training is however liable to be terminated at any time trainee fails to achieve the required standards in academics, profession, physical fitness and discipline or is found to be medically unfit
Stipend/ Pay and Allowances:
The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.21000 p.m. (Rs.15600 as pay-in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400) as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lieutenant and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
Pay Packages and CTC:
- After completion of training, the CTC for a Lieutenant would be approximately Rs.65000 per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance. These rates are not statutory and are subject to change.
- Apart from this Indian Army also offers various other allowances and perks as per rules
- Indian Army also provides free Medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Group Insurance, Car/ Housing Loan at subsidized rates.
The selection will be based on the following testing of eligibility:
- Short listing of Candidature
- Service Selection Board (Interview/ Group Task/ Personality Test, etc.) for 5 days including the day of arrival
- Medical Board Examination
- Announcement of Merit List
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who fulfil the minimum basic eligibility criteria are required through the prescribed application form as available at the website of Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill up complete details and attach all essential credentials, photographs before submitting their application forms
- The candidates need to ensure that they have signed at appropriate spaces as required on the application form and uploaded their scanned copy of signature.
One must refer to official advertisement here Indian Army Recruitment For 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme July 2014
Post Author: Priyanka Singh