J&K PSC Announces Recruitment For Public Law Officers In The State
Notification No.: 7- PSC (DR-P) OF 2013 Date: 15-March-2013
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission invites applications, in prescribed forms, from eligible candidates who fulfil the recruitment criteria and conditions as on the stated date as stipulated below.
The details of the vacancies are as under:
Name of the Post: Public Law Officer in Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs
Number of vacancies and Reservation:
Total Number of Posts is 05 out of which 03 posts are reserved for OM, One for ST and remaining one for RBA candidates
- Last date for submission of completed application form: 15-April-2013
Essential Eligibility Conditions:
- Academics: The candidates must have completed Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized university
- Experience: The applicant must have completed at least two years in bar Practice
- Age: the applicant must be in between 18 to 37 years of age as on 1-Jan-2013. However, relaxation in upper age for candidates
Application Form Costs:
- For general category candidates: Rs.500
- For all other candidates: Rs.250
- The form costs need to be deposited in cash from the concerned counters for availing the applications. The fees can also be remitted through a Demand Draft drawn on J& K Bank only.
- In addition to the cost of the forms, there will be an additional form processing charge of Rs.10 for each category of forms
Application Form Availability:
- The Commission has developed an electronically scannable (OMR) Application Form for the recruitment of Public Law Officers.
- Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Polo Ground Srinagar through the counters of J&K Bank
Note: Application Form On Which Correction Fluid Is Applied, Shall Be Out Rightly Rejected.
Stages of Examination & Selection:
The selection examination for the post of Public Law Officer will consist of two successive stages: Written and interview. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit performance on these stages.
How to apply:
- Since the Application Form is to be electronically scanned, due care should be taken to fill up the Application Form neatly and correctly.
- The candidates are required to submit the Application Form complete in all respects. Photograph, duly attested, should be pasted (Not Stapled in Any Case) at the space provided in the Application Form.
- They are further advised to attach attested copies of the documents/testimonials with the photo copy of the Application Form and not with the original form
- Application Form, duly filled in along with its Photostat copy and the Acknowledgement Card, shall have to be submitted in the Commission office at Jammu/Srinagar personally or should be mailed in the special envelope supplied by registered post to the address of the Secretary & Controller of Examinations, J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Polo Ground, Srinagar, before the last date notified.
For any query visit the Commission Website www.jkpsc.nic.in
Post Author: Priyanka Singh