The Kangra Central cooperative Bank Limited, a leading Cooperative Bank of Northern India, came into existence on March 17, 1920, invites application (offline only) from the eligible candidates for the recruitment to Chartered Accountant, Junior Computer Programmer, Computer Operator, and Steno Typist in the Bank purely on contract basis.
The appointment will be purely on temporary basis initially for one year only. The contract may be renewed after expiry of the contracted period subject to the performance of the candidate and availability of the vacancies. After the completion of 5 years of contractual period in continuity, they shall be eligible for regularisation subject to availability of vacancies, eligibility, suitability and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Starting Date of submission of offline application form: June 15, 2012
Last Date of submission of offline application form: July 14, 2012
Tentative Date of Written Test: August 12, 2012
Name of The Posts:
- Gr-II – Chartered Accountant
- Gr-III Jr Computer Programmer
- Gr-IV ComputerOperator
- Gr-IV Steno Typist
Total Number of Vacancy: 06 (General- 3, OC-3)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 45 Years As on July 14, 2012.
- For Grade-II: Chartered Accountant 8300 +DP+DA(Unrevised)
- For Grade III (Juniour Computer Programer) 7575 +DP+DA (Unrevised)
- For Gr-IV: Steno/Typist and computer operator 4750 +DP+DA (Unrevised)
For Grade-II: Chartered Accountant
- At least B.Com
- Member of Indian Institute of Chartered Accountant of India New Delhi and should be conversant with Computer Application: DISA qualified preferred.
- Minimum five years experience with banking/ non banking financial company/Portfolio
- Management Company and communication skill and knowledge of direct taxes/Service Taxes/Banking Portfolio Management required.
For Grade-III: Jr. Computer Programmer
- MCA or equivalent with 55% marks from any university recognised by State/Central Government. For SC/ST/OBC and Physically Challenged candidates 5% relaxation in marks is allowed.
For Grade-IV: Computer Operator
- BCA or equivalent from University/Technical Institute recognized by State/Central Government
For Grade-IV: Steno/Typist
- 10+2 with 55% marks or Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline
- Should possess a speed of 30 words in typing and 80 words in Shorthand, in both Hindi and English
Candidates are suggested to make a Demand Draft/ IPO in favour of “General Manager – KCCB – Recruitment -2012” payable at Dharamshala.
- For Gr-II Chartered Accountant [SC/ST/PC Rs. 400/-, Others Rs. 500 /-]
- For Gr-III Jr.Computer Programmer [SC/ST/PC Rs. 350/-, Others Rs. 450 /-]
- For Gr-IV Steno/Typist/Computer Operator [SC/ST/PC Rs. 300/-, Others Rs. 400 /-]
- Written Test (Test of Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge/Financial Awareness, Computer & Clerical Aptitude. For Specialist post, examination will also contain questions related to specific field of specialization.)
* Candidate will have to secure a minimum standardized score in each of the tests to qualify in the written examination for vacancies in the Kangra Central cooperative Bank.
- Typing Test: Shorthand/Typing Test will be conducted only for the candidates who qualify in written examination.
Test Centre: Dharamshala
How To Apply: Refer to Kangra Central cooperative Bank for Application Form
Completed application in all manners along with prescribed fee and required documents must reach to the Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Ltd office as mentioned below
The General Manager,
The Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Ltd
Head Office, Dharamshala
Sehkar Jyoti Building, Civil Lines
Dharamshala, Teh. Dharamhsala,
(H.P.) – 176 215
Post Author: Priyanka Singh