MIDHANI Recruitment 2013 For Induction Of Engineers & CAD Operators On Contract Basis
Midhani, a Category-I Mini Ratna and an ISO 9001-2000 company, is a hi-tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defense, engaged in the manufacture of super-alloys, Titanium, Special Purpose Steels and other special metals and alloys meeting stringent international standards for application in Aerospace, Defense, Atomic Energy, Power Generation, Chemical and other hi-tech industries.
With the recent announcement from Midhani, a notice has been served for induction of Engineers & CAD Operators on Contract basis at its Hyderabad unit.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility to participate in this recruitment are detailed as under: Advertisement Number MDN/HR/R8/ENG/CAD/6/13
- Last Date for Submission of Application in prescribed format: 25-Sept-2013
Name of the Job-Position:
- Engineer (Mechanical / Production): 02 Posts
- CAD Operator: 02 Posts
- For candidates having 1 year experience in respective fields:
- Engineer (Mechanical / Production): Rs.12000 per month
- CAD Operator: Rs.9000 per month
- For candidates having 2 years experience in respective fields:
- Engineer (Mechanical / Production): Rs.14000 per month
- CAD Operator: Rs.10000 per month
Details of Academic Criteria:
- Engineer (Mechanical / Production): Interested candidates who would like to join Midhani as Engineers should have completed Graduation Degree in Mechanical/ Production Engineering. The candidates should have 1-2 years experience in making/handling drawings in manufacturing industry. Preference will be given to candidates having experience from valve manufacturing area.
- CAD Operator: Interested candidates who would like to join Midhani as CAD Operator should have completed full-time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The candidates should have 1-2 years experience in making drawings. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in making valve drawings
- Engineer (Mechanical / Production): The applicants should not have achieved more than 30 years of age as on the date of advertisement.
- CAD Operator: The applicants should not have achieved more than 35 years of age as on the date of advertisement.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories
- The selection of the candidates will be done through proper procedure (Written Test and/or Interview) as per the discretion of Midhani.
- Short-list of the candidates will be done as per the experience and competency in the various stages of selection on a merit ranking basis
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions should forward their application through prescribed format as available at the website of Midhani at http://midhani.gov.in/Tenders/Purchase/mdn-hr-advt-cad-engr-sep2013.pdf
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement available at the above link
- The candidates should paste their recent passport size photograph and put their signature at appropriate spaces on the Application Form.
- The candidates should apply for the positions separately by giving details of post applied for, name, date of birth, qualification, experience. Category (SC/ST/OBC etc) with copies of supporting documents, address for communication , contact number, email address, etc.
- Any wrong, misleading information may result in rejection of candidature
- The application completed in all respect must reach the under-mentioned address as on the last date prescribed (25-Sept-2013)
- Address to send completed application form:
Dy. General Manager (HR & CC)
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
PO: Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058. Ph: 040 – 24340039
Post Author: Priyanka Singh