Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the public service commission of the state dedicated for recruitment for various government and government controlled organizations in the state of Madhya Pradesh. This is fostering a great role in selecting the competent individuals for various government positions with adequately qualified individual.
With its upcoming recruitment notification from the MPPSC, a notification has been released for recruiting various profiles of officers in state civil service through an open and competitive recruitment process. These posts will cater to the vacancies in multiple Department of the state.
The details of the job positions with the minimum basic eligibility criteria is detailed as under:
- Starting date of online registration: 05-Jan-2014 from 12 Noon onwards
- Final date for online registration: 04-Feb-2014 till 11:59 PM
- Dates for correction of already submitted applications: 15-Jan-14 till 06-Feb-2014 (With additional payment of Rs.50)
- Availability of Admit Cards online: 21-March-2014 till 11-April-2014
- Date of Written Examination: 13-April-2014
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Deputy Chairman (GA Department): 05 positions (UR-04, SC-01 & out of which Women-1 and PWD-1)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Home-Police Department): 30 positions (UR-15, SC-05, ST-06, OBC-04 & out of which Women-9)
- Superintendent of District Prisons (Prisons Department): 05 positions (UR-02, SC-01, ST-02)
- Commercial Tax Officer (CT Department): 05 positions (UR-02, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01 & out of which Women-1)
- District Registrar (CT Department): 01 position (UR)
- Chief Municipality Officer (Cat-B Urban Administration & Development Department): 16 positions (UR-08, SC-03, ST-02, OBC-03 & out of which Women-5)
- Assistant Director (PR Department): 09 positions (UR-06, ST-02, OBC-01 & out of which Women-3)
- Assistant Director/ District Civil Supply Officer (Food, Civil Supply & Consumer Protection Department): 02 positions (UR-01, ST-01)
- Assistant Director (Women & Child Development Department): 36 positions (UR-17, SC-06, ST-09, OBC-04 & out of which Women-11 & PWD-01)
- CDPO (Women & Child Development Department): 14 positions (UR-05, SC-01, ST-06, OBC-02 & out of which Women-4)
- Assistant RTO (Transport Department): 20 positions (UR-08, SC-03, ST-05, OBC-04 & out of which Women-6 & PWD-01)
- Assistant Jail Superintendent (Women & Child Development Department): 09 positions (UR-06, SC-02, OBC-01 & out of which Women-1)
- Sub-Inspector Excise (Commercial Tax Department): 19 positions (UR-10, SC-03, ST-03, OBC-03 & out of which Women-6 & PWD-1)
- Sub-Registrar (Commercial Tax Department): 06 positions (UR-04, SC-01, ST-01, & out of which Women-1)
- Naib-Tehsildar (Revenue Department): 59 positions (UR-29, SC-10, ST-12, OBC-08 & out of which Women-19 & PWD-6)
- Chief Municipality Officer (Cat-C Urban Administration & Development Department): 27 positions (UR-13, SC-04, ST-06, OBC-04 & out of which Women-8)
NOTE: The reservation rules will only be applicable for the original domiciles of Madhya Pradesh state only and for each post separate applications will be received from the candidates.
Pay Scale and Remuneration:
- Post No. 01 to 09: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 along with other allowances and perks in PB-III
- Post No. 10, 11, 15 & 16: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.3600 along with other allowances and perks in PB-II
- Post No. 12, 13 & 14: The candidates selected for these positions will receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs.2800 along with other allowances and perks in PB-I
Age (as on 01-Jan-2014):
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 21 years and should not exceed 40 years of age as on 01-January-2014 to become eligible for all posts except the below mentioned posts.
- DSP in Home Department: Minimum age 20 years and Max age 25 years
- District Excise Officer: Minimum age 21 years and Max age 25 years
- Sub-Inspector Excise: Minimum age 20 years and Max age 30 years
- District Jail Superintendent: Minimum age 21 years and Max age 30 years
- Assistant Jail Superintendent: Minimum age 18 years and Max age 30 years
- However there is a relaxation in the upper age for the persons who are domiciles of Madhya Pradesh and belong to scheduled categories as per the state Govt. rules.
- The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline to be eligible for consideration.
Physical Fitness Standards:
- The candidates need to be of minimum physical standard to be eligible to apply for the posts under Home, Excise and Jail/ Prisons Department. Please refer to the detailed advertisement.
- For SC, ST, PWD and OBC Candidates from Madhya Pradesh: Rs.90
- For all others: Rs.180
- Apart from this candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40 (for all candidates)
- The fees can be paid through the MPOnline Kiosks or through Online mode/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card as per availability of facility and provisions of fee payment
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to read through the detailed Advertisement as available through the notification published at www.mppsc.com
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks/ Online portal
- The candidates have to upload their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form.
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference and the Second set must be sent to the Secretary, MP PSC along without any certificate copy/ documents and with pay slip in a sealed envelope at the address mentioned below
- Candidates have to fill a separate application form for main examination as per the notice at a later date.
- Address to send the completed application:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Residency Area, Indore – 452 001
Post Author: Priyanka Singh