National Hydro Power Corporation Limited (NHPC) Recruitment 2013-14 for Trainee Engineer And Other Disciplines
Advertisement No: NH/Rectt. /02/ 2013
National Hydro Power Corporation Limited (NHPC) is India’s leading Company in Power Sector having excellence in Planning, Designing and Executing Hydro Projects and Operation and Maintenance of Hydro Power Stations. NHPC has also plans to diversify in Thermal, Wind and Solar etc in India and abroad.
With its extensive expansion plan and on-going reforms this company opens a challenging opportunity for young, enthusiastic and energetic individuals in its core sector of operation. All these category of posts will be recruited to NHPC Ltd. through competent recruitment norms.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
Name of the Position & Number of Vacancies:
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): Grade-E2: 15 Positions
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical): Grade-E2: 13 Positions
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): Grade-E2: 06 Positions
- Trainee Officer (Environment): Grade-E2: 04 Positions
- Trainee Officer (HR): Grade-E2: 08 Positions
- Trainee Officer (Fianance): Grade-E2: 14 Positions
- Trainee Officer (Geology): Grade-E2: 03 Positions
- Trainee Officer (Geo-Physics): Grade-E2: 01 Positions
- Medical Officer: Grade-E2A: 04 Positions
- Assistant Rajbhasa Officer: Grade-E1: 03 Positions (previous) + 03 Positions (current)
- Hindi Translator: Grade-W6: 05 Positions
- Date of publication of Advertisement: 19-Oct-2013
- Starting date for online registration of application: 21-Oct-2013
- Last date for online submission of Application: 11-Nov-2013
- Trainee Engineers: The Candidates should have passed qualifying Degree examinations in Engineering/ Technology/ BSc (Engg)/ AMIE with 60% of marks in aggregate in respective branches of Engineering to be eligible to apply for these posts
- Trainee Officer (Environment): The Candidates should have passed B.E/ BTech/ MSc in Environmental Engineering with 60% of marks in aggregate. Candidates having degree qualification such as MSW and Rural Development will be preferred.
- Trainee Officer (HR): The Candidates should have passed PG Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in HR/ HRM/ Labour Relations/ Industrial Relations/ Personal Management and equivalent.
- Trainee Officer (Finance): The Candidates should have passed CA/ ICWA or CMA
- Trainee Officer (Geology): The Candidates should have passed MSc in Geology or MTech in applied Geology with minimum 60% of marks
- Trainee Officer (Geo-Physics): The Candidates should have passed MSc in Geophysics or MTech in applied Geophysics/ Exploration Geophysics with minimum 60% of marks
- Medical Officer: The Candidates should have passed MBBS and should have a valid registration with concerned authorities
- Assistant Rajbhasa Officer: The Candidates should have passed Masters Degree in Hindi with English as an elective subject or Masters Degree in English with Hindi as an elective subject with 3 years’ post qualification experience in relevant field in a Central Govt/ PSU or organization of repute
- Hindi Translator: The Candidates should have passed Masters Degree in Hindi with English as an elective subject or Masters Degree in English with Hindi as an elective subject with 1 years’ post qualification experience in relevant field in a Central Govt/ PSU or organization of repute
- For all E2/ W6 Grade Posts: A candidate must be within a maximum age of 30 years as on 01-Oct-2013
- For all E2A Grade Posts: A candidate must be within a maximum age of 33 years as on 01-Oct-2013
- For all E1 Grade Posts: A candidate must be within a maximum age of 35 years as on 01-Oct-2013
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates (SC/ST/PWD/OBC etc.)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- For all E2 Grade Posts: Rs.20600 – Rs.46500 in IDA Pattern
- For all E2A Grade Posts: Rs.24900 – Rs.50500 in IDA Pattern
- For all E1 Grade Posts: Rs.16400 – Rs.40500 in IDA Pattern
- For all W6 Grade Posts: Rs.14500 – Rs.36000 in IDA Pattern
- Other perks and remunerations will be applicable as per rules.
- Desirous candidates seeking employment with NHPC needs to be medically fit as per NHPC’s pre-employment medical standards.
- For General and OBC (NCL): Rs.250
- For all others (SC/ST/PWD): Fees exempted
- The fee can be remitted in shape of a fee deposit challan at any branch of State Bank of India in the specific account Number: 31713133703 maintained at CAG Branch, New Delhi
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted by the candidates
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the positions will be selected on the basis of their credentials and through a Written Examination followed by interview for all these positions.
- The final induction will be done after clearing the Pre-Employment Medical Training
Probation Period and Training:
- The candidates selected for the positions will undergo training for a period of 1 year from the date of joining and then will be inducted in respective grades.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply online in NHPC on the career section of NHPC website at http://www.nhpcindia.com/ from 21-Oct-2013 onwards.
- The candidates are advised to upload the scan copy of their recent passport size photograph, and signature at the space provided on the Online application during submission.
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Application Form with unique registration number and keep that for future reference
- The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year
- All future correspondence will be sent via E-mail only.
One must refer to official advertisement here www.nhpcindia.com/
Post Author: Priyanka Singh