Ordnance Factory Bhandara (Maharashtra) Invites Applications For Apprenticeship Training For 2013
Ordinance Factory at Bhandara (Maharashtra), is a unit of Ordinance Factory Board under the Government of India. In line with the Indian Trade Apprenticeship Act, the Ordnance Factory, Bhandara is inviting competent candidates for specific trades for Apprentice Training as Graduate/ Technician/ Technician (Vocational) Apprentices.
The details of the criteria is as mentioned below:
- Last Date of receipt of completed application: 21 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement (Tentatively on 18-Feb-2013)
Details of the vacancies:
Name of the Post: TRAINEE APPRENTICE
Details of positions:
- Graduate Apprentice (Chemical/Mechanical Engg): 02 (UR)
- Technician Apprentice (Chemical/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engg./ Pharmaceutical Science): 07 (02-OBC, 05-UR)
- Technician-Vocational Apprentice (Medical Lab. Technician/ Office Secretary/ Stenography): 03 (01-OBC, 02-UR)
Age requirement: The candidate must be minimum of 18 years as on the last date of application. However, there is no upper age limit for these apprenticeship training.
- Graduate Apprentice: A Graduate Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent
- Technician Apprentice: A Diploma in Engineering or Technology or equivalent
- Technician-Vocational Apprentice: A certificate holder of at least 2 years of education after completion of Secondary (10th) education. The certificate must be recognized by the AICTE
Duration of Apprenticeship:
For all candidates the maximum period of apprenticeship will be for a duration of 1 year only. No further extension will be allowed under any circumstances.
Graduate Apprentice: Rs.3560 per month
Technician Apprentice: Rs.2530 per month
Technician-Vocational Apprentice: Rs.1970 per month
No other allowances will be paid for Apprentice during the entire period of training
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of Merit through the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. There will be no test of interview for the selection.
Application Fees (for All Posts):
There will be no fee for any candidates
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply through the prescribed format of application available at the website at http://www.propex.gov.in
b) The application form must be sent to the General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Bhandara, Maharashtra – 441906 in a closed envelop super-scribed with ‘Application for Graduate/ Technician/ Technician (Voc.) Apprenticeship Training in O.F. Bhandara’ where the candidate intend to apply along with the attested copy of the following documents as Educational qualification, SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificates, and Age proof. For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment 2013 For Apprentices.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh