Ordnance Factory Badmal, Bolangir, Odisha is one of the most prominent Ordinance factories, offering its technical support for the arms and ammunition support for the defence of the nation. With the recent notification OF-Badmal is inviting applications in prescribed format from eligible, dynamic and young Indian Citizens for filling up vacancy profiles of Group C posts under its operational region.
The candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite criteria may apply to the Ordnance Factory- Badmal before the scheduled limit of 21 days from the date of advertisement.
The details of the recruitment procedure along with essential qualifying norms and application procedure are detailed as under:
- Last Date for submission of application in prescribed format: 21days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Details of the vacancies:
- Name of the Post & Number of Vacancies:
- Fireman: 06 Positions (UR-02, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01, XSM-01)
- Store Keeper: 07 Positions (UR-04, ST-02, PWD(VH)-01)
- Durwan: 07 positions (UR-03, SC-01, ST-02, OBC-01)
- Note: The vacancy against Fireman is declared not suitable for PWD
- Age requirement:
- For Fireman & Store Keeper: The candidate must be within 18-27 years as on closing date for receipt of application.
- For Durwan: The candidate must be within 20-27 years as on closing date for receipt of application.
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC, ST, OBC and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- For Fireman: The candidates interested for these posts must have passed Matriculation along with Basic Training for Elementary Fire Fighting from a recognized institute.
- For Store Keeper: The candidates interested for these posts must have passed 10+2 along with ‘O’ level certification from DOEACC.
- For Durwan: The candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th Standard)
- Physical standards: Height-165 cm, Chest – 81.5 cm (unexpanded)/ 85cm (expanded), Weight- 45-50 kg minimum.
- Candidates need to submit an application Fee of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only) along with the Application
- The fees can be remitted through Demand Draft/ IPO only drawn in favour of “The General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Badmal” (Payable at SBI Badmal, Code-8703).
- However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying any application fee
- The candidates selected for the Fireman & Store Keeper positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1900 in the Pay Band -1.
- The candidates selected for the Durwan positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in the Pay Band -1.
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of Ordnance Factory Board
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Physical Endurance Test (short-listing only), Written Test, followed by a Trade/Practical test. The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply through the prescribed application form as detailed on the ad at Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment 2013 For Group C Vacancies.
b) Application must be typed on a Good Quality A4 size paper. Candidates must put their signature and 3 nos of recent photograph for submission along with the application form
c) The applications completed in all respect must be sent to the following address so as to reach on or before 16:45 hours of the last date of submission of application
d) The envelope containing application form along with the certificate copies, photographs and DD/IPO must be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________”
e) The address to send completed application form:
The General Manager
Odisha – 767070
Post Author: Priyanka Singh