Rajasthan PSC Announces State Engineering Service Combined Recruitment Examination 2013
Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Exam, 2013
Advertisement No: 3/ Exam/ Asst. Engineer/ 2012-13
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently notified recruitment for Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Exam for the year 2013 as per the recruitment norms of Rajasthan Engineering Services from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 7-Match-2013
- Date of Closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 31-March-2013 till midnight
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 7- 31-March-2013 (both days inclusive)
- Date for reckoning Age Criteria: 1-Jan-2014
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 14 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 256 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 54 posts
- Applicants must apply in separate applications for individual positions
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
The eligible candidates, who are selected for Assistant Engineers, will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100 and Grade Pay (no-15) of Rs.5400.
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Engineering Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
Age: The candidates applying for these posts must not have attained more than 37 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014. The minimum age prescribed is 21 years as on the same date. However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State.
- The applicants must have secured a Bachelors Degree in Engineering (BE) in the branches of Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University
- The applicants who are appearing for the final year of Examination are eligible to apply provide they provide the proof of appearing the final examination by the last date of submission of application
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the Panchayati Raj Department, the candidates must have adequate competency of Devnagari Script and should be able to read, write and speak Hindi.
Maximum Chances for Applying the Examination:
- Candidates can apply for a maximum of 3 times for this examination. However, there are no such maximum attempts for SC/ ST candidates
- The applicants who are appearing this examination for the first time, they should indicate ‘0’ in the concerned column in the application form.
- General (Unreserved), Creamy Layer of OBC and Special Backward Classes – Rs.350
- OBC from Non-creamy layer (for candidates from Rajasthan only) – Rs.250
- SC/ ST from Rajasthan State and PWD – Rs.150
All candidates have to submit a mandatory E-Mitra Kiosk/ CSC service fee of Rs.40
The application fees can be deposited in Cash at the Kiosk and service centres
The photocopy of Online application will be offered by the Kiosk or CSC free of cost
Other state candidates have to contact the Kiosk/ CSC in order to apply for the posts. The contact numbers of such Kiosks and Centres are available on the website as mentioned above
The fees can also be paid through Net Banking through State Bank of India as provisioned during Online Submission of Application
Mode of Application: ONLINE only through the website of the RPSC at http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online through the E-Mitra Kiosks or Jan Seva Kendras (Citizen Service Centres) as designated by the Rajasthan Government through the web portal http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary punishments
- The details of the application can also be obtained from http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/AEN_Detalied_Adv_12_13_%2807032013%29.pdf
Post Author: Priyanka Singh