RVPNL (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited) is a state owned corporation managing various power distribution companies in the state of Rajasthan. This corporation is the sole distributor for Electricity and Power to the entire state of Rajasthan.
With its present plan to hire young and dynamic professionals in the field of power transmission and distribution, RVPNL intends to recruit competent candidates as Accounts Officer for the following companies in the year 2013 as per the details mentioned below.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria with the details of the distribution companies are mentioned as under:
Name of the Companies which will induct the Junior Engineers and Accountants:
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPNL) (www.rvpn.co.in)
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUNL) (www.rvunl.com)
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL) (www.jaipurdiscom.in)
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVNL) (www.avvnl.com)
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (Jd.VVNL) (www.jdvvnl.com)
Mode of Application:
The applications are invited ONLINE ONLY through the website as stated above. No other means of application will be accepted, though.
- Availability of detailed Application Information: 11-Nov-2013
- Starting date of registration of Online Application: 12-Nov-2013
NOTE: All dates mentioned above are tentative and subject to change as per the Nigam
Details of the Post With Numbers of Tentative Vacancies:
- Accounts Officer: 28 posts (RVPNL-08, RVUNL-06, JVVNL-05, AVVNL-04, Jd.VVNL-05)
SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ SBC/ PH/ Female candidates who are original domicile of Rajasthan will be eligible to get reservation for positions as per rules. Details of the reserved posts can be availed from any of the websites as mentioned above.
Scale of Pay:
- Selected Candidates as Accounts Officer will be initially engaged as “Probationary Trainee” for a period of two years and during the period of Probation Training they will get a fixed remuneration of Rs.16800 per month.
- After successful completion of probation training period, they will be fixed in the Running Pay Band (PB-III) of Rs.15600- Rs.39100 with Grade pay of Rs.5400
- Apart from the above, the candidates will be eligible for DA, Other allowances and benefits like Leaves, LTC, Medical Treatment, CPF, Gratuity, Housing facility at Projects and incentives as per rules
- Selected Candidates will be initially engaged as “Probationary Trainee” for a period of Two (02) years
- They shall be allocated a permanent position after successful completion of training. The job is transferable in nature and Candidates may be posted anywhere as per the rules and consideration of the Nigam during their service tenure.
- Academic Qualification:
The candidate must be a CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) with at least 60% marks in aggregate/ M.Com with 60% or more along with B.Com with minimum 60% marks to be eligible to apply.
candidates must be within 21-35 years of age by the last date for online submission of application form.
However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms for the candidates from Rajasthan state.
- The selection will be done through Written examination only for all categories of vacancies
- The Merit List will be published for each specific position on the basis of their performance in the written test
How To Apply:
- Candidates can fill the application form ON LINE through any of the Company portals as mentioned above
- The candidates are advised to scan their recent photograph and running signature as per the prescribed norms (as per the description at the complete advertisement)
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application and preserve it with them for their record
- There is No Need to send the printed Online Application Form at this stage. The application printout will have to be submitted at the time of document verification along with the attested copies of certificates in support of their requisite credentials
- Admit Cards will be available on above websites by entering registration number & password.
- Nigam reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any notice
In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction will be Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh