Opportunity to Start A Career As Urdu Teacher Through Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Delhi
Directorate of Education, GNCT of Delhi has proposed for recruitment of 100 numbers of Urdu teachers in TGT category under the scheme of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. The tentative vacancies in different districts and the basic requirements for applying for Urdu teaching jobs are as follows:
Mode of Application: ONLINE Only through the web portal www.edudel.nic.in
- Date of starting of filing online application: 11th September 2012
- Last date of online application submission (from any one district): 20th September 2012
- Results of the selection (on the website): 25th September 2012
Tentative vacancies (District-wise):
- East – 16
- North east – 38
- North West – 15
- West B – 5
- South West B – 4
- South – 20
- Central – 2
Mode of Recruitment:
The teachers will be engaged purely on contractual basis with a monthly consolidated salary of Rs.15000 only
For engagement of TGT the minimum preferred qualification required is:
i) BA (Hons) in the language of Urdu
ii) BA with MIL in Urdu as one of the elective subjects
iii) One subject at degree level or equivalent oriental degree in MIL.
Important: Knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- Maximum age of a candidate is expected to be 30 years for male and 40 years for female candidates.
- The upper age is relaxable as per the government guidelines.
Mode of Selection:
- The academic merits will be taken into account for engaging the teachers
- Recruitment rules are available in detail in the website of www.edudel.nic.in
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to SSA Delhi Recruitment 2012 For Urdu Teacher
Post Author: Priyanka Singh