Security Printing Press, Hyderabad (SPPH) is a Miniratna PSE directly working under the administrative control of Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, Currency & Coinage Division, New Delhi. This industrial unit was established in the year 1982 in the Campus of Nizam’s Mint Compound, presently known as India Government Mint, Saifabad (100 years old Mint) in an area about 2.5 acres in the heart of the twin cities of Hyderabad & Secunderabad. Equipped with latest Pre-press, Press and Post-press machinery of high value security documents the Security Printing Press, Hyderabad also has in-house laboratory to ensure the quality, conformance to high printing standards to guarantee quality, reliability of security features of the products.
For spearheading the project, the SPPH is inviting competent candidature for recruitment of Supervisor-I and Workmen cadre and the details are mentioned as under:
Advertisement Number: SPP/DM(HR)/Recruitment/2013-1, Dated 01-June-2013
Important dates to reckon for:
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 01-June-2013
- Commencement of receipt of Application form: 01-June-2013
- Last date for Receipt of Application:
20-June-2013September 16, 2013
Details of Vacancies:
- Post Code-1 – Supervisor (Printing): 07 Posts (UR-5, ST-1, OBC-2)
- Post Code-2 – Supervisor (Pre-Press): 02 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Post Code-3 – Supervisor (Electrical Maintenance): 01 Post (UR)
- Post Code-4 – Supervisor (Mechanical Maintenance): 01 Post (SC)
- Post Code-5 – Supervisor (Control): 06 Posts (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-2)
- Post Code-6 – Office Assistant / Secretarial Assistant: 24 Posts (UR-11, SC-4, ST-2, OBC-7)
- Post Code-7 – Hindi Typist: 01 Post (UR)
- Post Code-8 – Workmen (Printing): 32 Posts (UR-16, SC-5, ST-2, OBC-9)
- Post Code-9 – Workmen (Pre-Press): 04 Posts (UR-3, OBC-1)
- Post Code-10 – Workmen (Mechanical Maintenance): 04 Posts (UR-2, OBC-2) (Millwright)
- Post Code-11 – Workmen (Mechanical Maintenance): 02 Posts (UR) (Machinist)
- Post Code-12 – Workmen (Civil Maintenance): 01 Post (ST) (Plumber)
- Post Code-13 – Workmen (Civil Maintenance): 01 Post (SC) (Mason)
- Post Code-14 – Workmen (Electrical): 06 Posts (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-2)
- Post Code-15 – Workmen (Control): 44 Posts (UR-22, SC-7, ST-4, OBC-11)
- Post Code-16 – Workmen (MT Garage): 06 Posts (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-2)
- S-1 Level (Supervisor): Rs.12300- Rs.25400 in IDA Pattern
- W-3 Level (Workmen): Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 in CDA Pattern
- W-1 Level (Workmen): Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in CDA Pattern
- S-1 Level (Supervisor): The applicants must have a minimum of First class Diploma/ Degree from a Govt. recognized institute/university in relevant fields
with post qualification working experience of at least 1 year for Degree holders and 3 years for Diploma holders in the relevant field.
- W-3 Level (Office Assistant / Secretarial Assistant): The applicant should have completed Graduation with minimum 60% aggregate marks and should be able to type at least 40 words per minute in English. The applicant should have thorough knowledge in MS Office & Accounting Packages.
- W-3 Level (Hindi Typist): The applicant should have completed Graduation with minimum 60% aggregate marks and should be able to type at least 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- W-1 Level (Workmen): The candidates must have completed Matriculation or equivalent with ITI (2 years course)/ Diploma in the relevant fields with 60% aggregate marks and
possessing at least 2 years post qualification work experience in the relevant fields.
Note: For W-1 Level Plumber and Mason posts, 1 year ITI certificate is also become valid. For MT Garage, the candidates must have a valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License. There will be 5% relaxation in marks for SC, ST candidates.
- S-1 Level (Supervisor): The applicant must be between 18-30 years of age as on 20-June-2013.
- W-3 Level (Workmen): The applicant must be between 18-28 years of age as on 20-June-2013.
- W-1 Level (Workmen): The applicant must be between 18-25 years of age as on 20-June-2013.
However, there will be relaxation in upper age for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Application Fees: Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- The fees can be paid in shape of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “General Manager, Security Printing Press, Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad. NO other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
- For SC, ST, PWD candidates: Fees exempted
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test, Skill test, Trade Test and Interview as required by the discretion of Security Printing Press, Hyderabad (SPPH)
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants must apply through the prescribed application form (through offline mode), or through Online mode as available at the website of SPPH at http://jobapply.in/spphyderabad
- The Offline applications and/or hardcopy of the Online Application completed in all respect, attached with all essential certificates in support of age, education and special considerations, should reach the below mentioned address on or before the last date specified (
20-June-2013September 16, 2013)
- The completed application should be sealed in an envelope and that should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of ………………..” in bold and capital letters.
- Address to send completed application:
“Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003” by ordinary post only
Post Author: Priyanka Singh