TMB is one of the strongest scheduled commercial banks from South India. It has one of the strongest financial positions and it boasts of a very high CAR as per Basel II norms and also having a consistently growing track record as visible in the numbers below.
The bank had achieved a turnover of Rs. 12088 Crores in foreign exchange for the year ended March 2012. In terms of Forex turnover, this bank ranks first among the Tamilnadu based private sector banks. The bank is known for its quick and efficient service in this segment. With a view to provide enhanced facilities to the bank’s customers the Foreign Exchange Department which was functioning at Tuticorin has been shifted to Chennai as International Banking Division.
With the recent notification this bank is inviting applications for the Positions of Assistant Managers (Scale-I) in E-Banking and other delivery Channels in its various branches:
Name of the vacancies notified: Assistant Managers (Scale-I)
Mode of Application:
The applications are invited through Online e-applications only. No other modes of application will be accepted by the bank. However the candidates need to send a hardcopy of the application after completion of online registration procedure.
Important dates to reckon for:
- Starting date for online e-registration: 17-July-2013
- Closing date for Online e-registration: 27-July-2013
- Last date for sending hard copy of e-application: Within 7 days from the date of e-registration or by 03-August-2013, whichever is earlier
Selected candidates will be fixed in the pay scale of Rs.14500 – Rs.26500 with applicable DA and other allowances as per Scale-I Officers. The Approximate annual CTC in the cadre works out to Rs.5.23 lakhs per annum.
Academics Qualification & Experience:
- A the candidate must have B.E / B. Tech in Computers / IT / Electrical / Electronics / MCA / M.Sc. (IT / Comp. Science) with a Regular College Course, with minimum of 60% marks.
- The candidate should have minimum 1-3 years experience in software development, testing & maintenance of packages in JAVA / .Net environment. Familiarity with Core Java and J2EE project development, Experience in Banking & Financial Institutions will be preferred.
The candidate must not cross 35 years as on 30-June-2013. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination. The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by post/email. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply online through the web portal of bank at http://career.tmb.in/jobinfo.htm?job_num=EB1301
- The applicant need to submit online after remitting requisite fees (if applicable) and must retain the hard copy to send that by post to the address mentioned below
- The hard copy must reach the following address within 7 days from the date of registering online or by 03-August-2013, whichever is earlier.
- The applicant must sing at appropriate spaces and must fix his recent PP size photograph at the space provided
- Incomplete or wrong information may lead to disqualification of the candidate
- The envelope containing printed e-Application should be super scribed as “Application for Recruitment for E-Banking & Other Delivery Channels (2013)“
Address to send the completed application:
The General Manager
Human Resources Development Department
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road
Thoothukudi – 628 002
Post Author: Priyanka Singh