The United India Insurance Company Limited is a wholly own Insurance service provider of the Government of India is presently operating with almost 1600 offices across the country. The company has completed 75 grand years of its operation in India. With its customer focused approach and strong determination, this company has been awarded as the best insurance provider and with many other awards maintaining a strong rating of B++ consecutively for 9 years.
With the present requirement for competent professional in its team the United India Insurance is inviting candidature through ONLINE mode of application for filling up almost 445 Administrative Officers in the year 2013. The details of the eligibility norms and the criteria for selection are detailed as under:
- Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 02-April-2013
- Closing date of Online Registration of Application: 18-April-2013
- Date for Online Payment of Application fees: From 02-April till 18-April-2013
- Date for Payment of Application fees Offline: From 04-April till 22-April-2013
- Date of Written Examination: 26-May-2013 (tentative)
- Issue of call letters: 10 days prior to examination date
- Date for reckoning age and education: 31-December-2012
Name of the Positions and Number of Vacancies:
- Administrative Officer (Scale-I): Total 445 Posts (UR-213, SC-67, ST-32, OBC-133)
The applicants getting selected as Administrative Officer (Scale-I) will be eligible to receive a regular Pay Scale in the range of Rs.17240-Rs.32640 along with other perks and remunerations. The starting emoluments will be around Rs.33000.
The candidates applying for the job position must have completed his Graduation with 60% (55% for SC/ST) or Post Graduation with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in any discipline as on 31-December-2012. The candidate must have adequate working knowledge of computers.
The applicant should have achieved a minimum age of 21 years and should not have crossed the max age limit of 30 years as on 31-December-2012.
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the category of candidates as per rules.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and Permanent employees of UIICL: Rs.100+Rs.25 (as bank charges)
- For General, OBC & others: Rs.500+rs.25 (as bank charges)
- The candidates will have to pay this fee in shape of a Challan Form on any branch of State Bank of India in the Account No.32900646001 in favour of “UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED”.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection for the posts will be on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the Online Objective Test (on 26-May-2013) and next phase of Subjective Test.
- The marks of the subjective test will not be counted for selection
- The final selection will be made after the Personal Interview considering the performance in the Personal Interview round.
The candidates selected to the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) against direct recruitment will be on probation for a period of one year subject to further extension of 6 months.
The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking along with appropriate monetary or financial guarantee to serve the Company for a minimum period of four years including probationary period.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply through Online mode only through website of the company at www.uiic.co.in
- No other mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates should read all instructions given on the website before applying.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID before applying
- Candidates can make the Online Payment through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. For Offline payments, candidates need to take a print out of the system generated challan and submit the fees within 3 working days at any branch of SBI in cash only.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the online application and the fee payment challan copy for future reference.
For ore detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here United India Insurance Company UIIC Ltd. Recruitment 2013 For Administrative Officer Vacancies.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh