UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board Recruitment 2014 for 1112 PGTs & 6028 TGTs of Various Cadre
U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) was constituted according to the service guidelines of Intermediate Education Act- 1921 to select Principals, Lecturers, Head-masters and L.T. Grade teachers, and Secondary Education Selection Boards at the regional level, to select and make available suitable candidates for comparatively lower posts in C.T./J.T.C./B.T.C. Grade for such institutions. Under this guidelines and new policy of Secondary Education (Service Selection Boards) Act, 1982 for the selection of teachers, the UPSESSB is functioning as a nodal agency in the state.
With the recent announcement from the UPSESSB, there is a comprehensive requirement of Teaching Positions in the profiles of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) and Post-Graduate Teachers (PGTs) in various institutions.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
- Last date for online submission of Application: 30-Jan-2014
Name of the Position:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 6028 Posts
a) Out of which Male: 5512 Posts (UR-2615, BC-1481, SC-1403, ST-13)
b) Out of which Female: 516 Posts (UR-203, BC-161, SC-152)
- Hindi: 838 (Male) + 71 (Female)
- Sanskrit: 442 (Male) + 30 (Female)
- Urdu: 25 (Male) + 10 (Female)
- English: 772 (Male) + 76 (Female)
- Science: 841 (Male) + 88 (Female)
- Biology: 228 (Male) + 11 (Female)
- Mathematics: 979 (Male) + 57 (Female)
- Home Science: 126 (Male) + 09 (Female)
- Social science: 720 (Male) + 86 (Female)
- Arts: 239 (Male) + 26 (Female)
- Music: 08 (Male) + 18 (Female)
- Music (Singing): 05 (Female)
- Music (Instrumental): 03 (Female)
- Commerce: 43 (Male) + 02 (Female)
- Agriculture: 62 (Male)
- Physical Education: 180 (Male) + 14 (Female)
- Cutting & Stitching: 04 (Male)
- Tailoring: 05 (Male) + 08 (Female)
- Lecturer (PGT): 1112 Posts
a) Out of which Male: 989 Posts (UR-460, BC-306, SC-221, ST-02)
b) Out of which Female: 123 Posts (UR-50, BC-31, SC-42)
- Physics: 68 (Male) + 05 (Female)
- Chemistry: 65 (Male) + 05 (Female)
- English: 97 (Male) + 13 (Female)
- Hindi: 146 (Male) + 17 (Female)
- Sanskrit: 110 (Male) + 11 (Female)
- Biology: 46 (Male) + 04 (Female)
- Commerce: 18 (Male)
- Mathematics: 40 (Male) + 03 (Female)
- History: 42 (Male) + 10 (Female)
- Civics: 46 (Male) + 12 (Female)
- Economics: 79 (Male) + 07 (Female)
- Education: 20 (Male) + 03 (Female)
- Psychology: 09 (Male) + 01 (Female)
- Agriculture: 12 (Male)
- Geography: 82 (Male) + 02 (Female)
- Social Science: 45 (Male) + 07 (Female)
- Arts: 28 (Male) + 08 (Female)
- Urdu: 03 (Male)
- Botany: 05 (Male)
- Physical Education: 09 (Male)
- Music: 04 (Male) + 07 (Female)
- Military Science: 02 (Male)
- Logics: 13 (Male)
- Home Science: 08 (Female)
- Pali: 02 (Male)
- The candidates aspiring for these positions should have acquired minimum age of 21 years as on 01-Jul-2014
- For TGT: The aspirants must have acquired Graduation in concerned disciplines along with BEd/ CT/ LT/ Shiksha Shastry/ any equivalent qualification thereof to be eligible for the positions of TGT.
- For PGT: The aspirants must have acquired Post-Graduation in concerned disciplines along with BEd/ any other equivalent qualification thereof to be eligible for the positions of PGT.
- For details candidates can look to the detailed advertisement at http://upsessb.org/content/Advertisement.pdf. The candidates should have acquired these qualifications by last date of submission of application (30-Jan-2014)
- The candidates selected for teaching posts will receive monthly remuneration as per UP State Government Administration guidelines as per appropriate Govern Pay Scale. Other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates who are scrutinized with their documents will be called for a Written Examination and Personal Interview as per the discretion of UPSESSB.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of merit ranking considering higher qualifications/ PhD degree.
- For SC: Rs.230 (Rs.30 for Postal Expenses)
- For ST: Rs.130 (Rs.30 for Postal Expenses)
- For all others: Rs.430 (Rs.30 for Postal Expenses)
- The fees can be deposited through a demand draft drawn on any branch of SBI/ PNB/ Union Bank of India/ Allahabad Bank/ bank of Baroda in favour of The Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board and payable at Allahabad
- No other mode of fee payment will however be accepted.
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria can apply through the prescribed format of application only as available at the website of UPSESSB at http://upsessb.org/content/Advertisement.pdf
- The candidates are advised to read details of the advertisement and understand the requirements before applying Online.
- The application form should be completed in all respect and verified for authenticity as there will be no second chance to modify the data entered in the Application.
- After filling the application form, the candidate is required to keep a copy of the Application Form along with the Demand Draft for future reference.
- The original application form affixed with recent passport size photograph, and signature at the space provided along with other necessary certificate (copies) need to be sent that to the address mentioned below so as to reach on or before 31-Jan-2014.
- Address to send completed application:
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board
23, Allenganj, Allahabad – 211002
Post Author: Priyanka Singh