West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd. Recruitment 2013 for Jr. Executive (Finance), and Office Executive vacancies
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd (WBSEDCL) wholly owned by Govt. of West Bengal, is a professionally managed, a multi-sited Power Generation and Distribution Company in Eastern India. The Company has developed strong in-house expertise in various facets of power generation and distribution. Running with a present workforce of over 17000 employees, serving more than 1 Crore consumers and having registered a profit of over Rs.14000 Crore, this Company is a flag-bearer in power generation and distribution in West Bengal.
With its present notification, the WBSEDCL is inviting candidates to fill up 520 numbers of vacancy positions in the positions of Jr. Executive (Finance) and Office Executive.
The details of the vacancies and the detailed criteria for recruitment is detailed as under: Notification No. : MPP/2013/07
- Date of starting of Registration of Online Application Form: 18-Sept-2013 10AM
- Last date of Registration of Online Application Form: 10-Oct-2013 till midnight
- Last date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application with Fee Payment challan and other certificates: 21-Oct-2013
- Availability of Admit Card: 05-Nov-2013 Onwards
- Date of Written Examination: 17-Nov-2013
Details of Vacancies: Total Number of vacancies are 520
- Jr. Executive (Finance) – 30 positions [General–7, SC–6, ST–9, OBC(A)–5, OBC(B)–2, PH-1]
- Office Executive – 490 positions [General–79, SC–105, ST–68, OBC(A)–133, OBC(B)–35, PH-45]
- Jr. Executive (Finance) - The selected applicants will receive a scale of pay of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4700. The gross salary per month will be approximately Rs.28100 per month
- Office Executive – The selected applicants will receive a scale of pay of Rs.6300-Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.3600. The gross salary per month will be approximately Rs.19800 per month
- The candidates will be also receive other allowances and perks as applicable by the WBSEDCL
The applicant must have attained a min of 18 years and should not exceed a max age of 27 years as on 01-Jan-2013. The upper age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC as per rules.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Jr. Executive (Finance) – The applicants must have a Full time Graduation in any discipline and qualified CA/ICWA (Inter) to be eligible to apply.
- Office Executive – The applicants must have a Full time Graduation Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate. The candidate should have completed ‘O’ Level course in Computer, or 1 year course in Computer Application, or 1 year diploma in Modern Office Management, or Course of Computer Operation and Programming Assistant, or BCA/ BBA or equivalent education as accepted by WEBEDCL.
- Candidates having adequate knowledge in Bengali / Nepali language will be preferred
Note: Refer to detail advertisement link mentioned below to get in detail information…
The selected candidates are required to furnish a Bond of Rs.100000 for the posts of Junior Executive (Trainee) and Rs.80000 for the posts of Office Executive at the time of joining in the Company and are required to serve the Company for a minimum period of 4 years from the date of joining.
Mode of Selection:
- The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview.
- The Written Test,, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview will be held in Kolkata only.
- For SC/ST candidates from West Bengal: Fees exempted
- For posts of Jr. Executive (Finance): Rs.400
- For posts of Office Executive: Rs.250
- For PH candidates for posts of Jr. Executive (Finance): Rs.240
- For PH candidates for posts of Office Executive: Rs.150
- Apart from the above fee the candidates need to submit Rs.22 extra as bank Charges
- The fees can be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through the cash deposit triplicate challan as available at the website of WBSEDCL at http://www.wbsedcl.in .
- No other mode of fees will be accepted by WBSEDCL
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- Interested candidates can apply through Online mode only at the website of WBSEDCL at http://www.wbsedcl.in
- After online submission of application the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed Application Form, attach that with Original Fee Payment Challan and Certificates in support of their claims of age, education and relaxation and send that to the designated address so as to reach on or before the scheduled date of 21-Oct-2013
- The Procedure of online registration and other detailed particulars along with address for sending registration slip with documents, CHALLAN for application fees can be reviewed in the website at http://wbsedcl.eadmissions.net/Images/WBSEDCL_INDIA_2013/WBSEDCL_INDIA_2013_Advertisement.pdf.
- Address to send the completed Application Form:
Post Bag No 781, Circus Avenue Post Office
Post Author: Priyanka Singh